• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Clan League

Joshavfc9

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Joshavfc9
Wins: 123 (but 354 before the stats reset)
Games Played: near 2500
Activity on scale from 1-10: 10 im active on my computer all the time., recently i have been playing mcsg more often since the hackers have reduced. But i want to be way more active with the MCSG pvp community. (NoLife)
Maturity on scale from 1-10: 8 sometimes i mad but that's due to hackers etc...I am very mature when needed.
Past Experiences In Events: I've been in many 2v2 and 3v3 tournaments, i am in clan leaderboards and clan tournaments. So i feel I am already very connected with the community.
Past Clans: I was in Penetration when they were 1st EU. However then I created DivergentEU.
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]:
Cause i'm a experienced leader and fairly active player. i'm also a good in-game leader that makes good choices for the team. I've been playing this game for a long time so i know a lot about it to. I have many friends so i can form a good team, so it will be more intense games.
-Joshavfc9-

Raibushi

Survivor
Reaction score
Activity on scale from 1-10: 10 im active on my computer all the time., recently i have been playing mcsg more often since the hackers have reduced. But i want to be way more active with the MCSG pvp community. (NoLife)
Maturity on scale from 1-10: 8 sometimes i mad but that's due to hackers etc...I am very mature when needed.
Past Experiences In Events: I've been in many 2v2 and 3v3 tournaments, i am in clan leaderboards and clan tournaments. So i feel I am already very connected with the community.
Past Clans: I was in Penetration when they were 1st EU. However then I created DivergentEU.
Cause i'm a experienced leader and fairly active player. i'm also a good in-game leader that makes good choices for the team. I've been playing this game for a long time so i know a lot about it to. I have many friends so i can form a good team, so it will be more intense games.
-Joshavfc9-
eww

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
-Joshavfc9-
Declined

w0wmonkey

Career
Reaction score
Team Captain Applications:
Minecraft IGN: w0wMonkey
Wins:I think around 900
Games Played: around 4.5k
Activity on scale from 1-10 : 9
Maturity on scale from 1-10 : ;-; If I want probably like 8
Past Experiences In Events: Clan leaderboards, Community games.
Past Clans: Owner of Penetration, Owner of Divergent.
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: I think I can lead my team to be the winner of the tournament, I have alot of expirience in those things. owning clan, leading clan wars, so hopefully I can do the same here

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci