• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Clan League

Lakers

Diamond
Reaction score
whatever you are, i dont really care. If Narwhal wants to do this he can just change the name and call it a re-make and there's nothing you can do, so get your ass somewhere else and stop crying you randy
Why are you so obsessed with this, it's not like making a league is this new innovative idea no ones ever heard of. Even if you do claim it as your idea why is it so important to you that no-one uses it?
Sorry for the flame. But it is my idea.... and i like to own up to it. Thats why im being defensive

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry for the flame. But it is my idea.... and i like to own up to it. Thats why im being defensive
Your idea? So what lol, you're on the internet man. You shouldn't really expect anything else. As I said, Narwhal can just change the name of the tournament and change some stuff on the thread and there is nothing you can do.

Lakers

Diamond
Reaction score
Your idea? So what lol, you're on the internet man. You shouldn't really expect anything else. As I said, Narwhal can just change the name of the tournament and change some stuff on the thread and there is nothing you can do.
Then tell him to do that... But i had asked him to change some stuff previously and he refused to comply so... If he wants to make a whole new name and thread and put effort into it... Im fine with that as long as he gives us credit somewhere on the thread. Thanks and please don't reply

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Then tell him to do that... But i had asked him to change some stuff previously and he refused to comply so... If he wants to make a whole new name and thread and put effort into it... Im fine with that as long as he gives us credit somewhere on the thread. Thanks and please don't reply
dude

stop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci