• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Evading Punishment Policy Change (or, "Evading a ban = an even bigger ban.")

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
Well this is extremely depressing for me.

I have been banned twice for apparent abuse which one of them was extremely irrelevant and banned once for hacking, although I was not hacking. I deed to stay neglected and the way I am. Clans isn't fun because of this. Any word I saw can be taken the wrong way, and then boom. Permanently banned, and can't go back. What if I head snap on someone because of my reaction time slightly? Permanently banned. I have a 2 GB screenshots folder resisting all of my wins, all of my games against bans of my debug screen.

I play Minecraft because of MCSG.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Well this is extremely depressing for me.

I have been banned twice for apparent abuse which one of them was extremely irrelevant and banned once for hacking, although I was not hacking. I deed to stay neglected and the way I am. Clans isn't fun because of this. Any word I saw can be taken the wrong way, and then boom. Permanently banned, and can't go back. What if I head snap on someone because of my reaction time slightly? Permanently banned. I have a 2 GB screenshots folder resisting all of my wins, all of my games against bans of my debug screen.

I play Minecraft because of MCSG.
never type in the chat again

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Always like seeing the punishments getting worse for the rule breakers :p

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Thats why I always say to everyone, be careful with what you type in chat, what kind of ign you have, what kind of skin you're wearing.. It might get you banned and later you'll regret it.
If a hacker kills you, be careful with the rage in the chat, someone might screen shot it and then you'll regret it.

I was even scared to change my name to fitchplease, because I couldn't risk getting banned on this server. (Thats why I asked around 4-5 mods before changing it..

JaquiPlaysMC

Spectator
Reaction score
pleasse make deathmatch for eaither 2 people or 4 people, im not sure if you know but there are so many teams lately and its really really hard to get a win and also record, if your going up against a team in deathmatch you have no chance to even team with someone else and i think there should be either 2 or 4 people in death match something to avoid teams. Thankyou please consider this because alot of people have left because of teams and hackers and i dont want to be one of them! Im sure alot of people agree with me on this too. So please! PLEASE! Make deathmatch with 4 people. Thanks for reading please consider. Jaqui

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
pleasse make deathmatch for eaither 2 people or 4 people, im not sure if you know but there are so many teams lately and its really really hard to get a win and also record, if your going up against a team in deathmatch you have no chance to even team with someone else and i think there should be either 2 or 4 people in death match something to avoid teams. Thankyou please consider this because alot of people have left because of teams and hackers and i dont want to be one of them! Im sure alot of people agree with me on this too. So please! PLEASE! Make deathmatch with 4 people. Thanks for reading please consider. Jaqui
Wrong section, wrong thread. Please suggest features under the Feature Suggestions section.
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/feature-suggestions.5/
Also, make sure to use the "Search" tool to check if a thread with a similar idea has already been posted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci