• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Explain your username!

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I was making my minecraft account, I really liked words that started with "aer" for some reason and I decided to put something silly at the end of it and thought "ner", and the "u" was just a random vowel. Only now do I realize that it sounds very, very strange.

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
Mine stems back from all the way into the glory days of Neopets. There was this small thing you could do that if you signed up on another site, you got some extra gold and such. I decided I would do it, and when I got to the sight, it was really neon...y, and required that you make a human looking person, that had neon light suits. I decided that since my character was a guy, and there was neon everywhere, that I would combine..thus, Neodude was born...and has been my go-to name for everything I can possibly think of.....little me was smrt

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Got My Name cause of 2 reason

1.my name is hendrick

2 i was born on the year 1999

So hendrick + 1999 = hendrick1999 xD

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
My dad... He gives his children the weirdest nicknames.... He calls my sister ebop (ee-bop) and my brother latuski (la-toose-key) and I ended up with the name Chezerony (Chez-er-on-ee). MY NAME HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHEESE THANKYOUVERYMUCH

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
NorthyO comes from the fact that I live in the Northwest, hence the "North" part. And also if anyone has read or watched Game of Thrones you would know about "The King in the North" which is pretty cool :p ... And then the "yO" part just comes from trickshotting on CoD, cuz adding "yO" to the end of your GT was kind of a thing haha.

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tito is my irl nick name. And since I'm Sooo great I added "The Great" to it. Couldve put more thought into it I guess :p it's kinda boring back story.

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
Back in 4th or 5th grade my friend wanted me to play a browser game called Club Penguin, and I needed to think of a name that's not my real name. I had just watched Cartoon Networks show Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, and the first character that came into my head was Edguardo, a friendly monster thing. Egrodo is the result of me being terrible at spelling, and it's stuck ever since. That's egg-row-dough by the way.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Well! When the hardest part of Minecraft stand in front of me, make a username, I remembered wolf on... Latin? That is the Swedish name for the langue. Whatever... Wolf on "latin" is Lupus. And my IRL name is Max. So I came up with Maxlupus. And now I name everything Lupus. Like my Tekkit company Lupus Co.

- Lupus

D

Dyon123

Back in 4th or 5th grade my friend wanted me to play a browser game called Club Penguin, and I needed to think of a name that's not my real name. I had just watched Cartoon Networks show Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, and the first character that came into my head was Edguardo, a friendly monster thing. Egrodo is the result of me being terrible at spelling, and it's stuck ever since. That's egg-row-dough by the way.
Why do you comment? The last post was 13 days ago...

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First of all, I was in science class, searched for random words in the dictionary because I was bored.

So I found the word of my life, Sneezeweed. Started using that username everywhere but when it came to Minecraft, I had already registered with that once but forgot email and password so I had to make a new account.

So Sneeze came from there of course, and the 7 was added since Sneeze was already taken, and if I find Sneeze on a server, I might have to murder him. (In Minecraft of course lol)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci