• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Explain your username!

D

Dyon123

The Story of My Username:
It started around December 2010. A friend of my brother showed me and my brother a game called 'Minecraft'.
I those times I played Minecraft Offline. Later when I played it alot I wanted just to support the owners my giving some money. I was 13 years old orso, I wanted the name 'Dyon' but it was already token, so I just added 123 at then end of it. I didn't expect playing it that long so I didn't really care. But since a few months I REALLY REALLY wanna change it to 'Dyon_R'. Because 123 sucks.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
my real-life nick-name is Vebbi, but that was taken:(
i didn't want Vebbi77 (thats what my youtube channel is called) couse i didn't like the numbers
so since i make hd videos i thought "VebbiHD" would be nice, and it was available:D

Rae

Tribute
Reaction score
I used to play WoW with 9 and one day there was this new race called Draenei so I had to create a new char..(I liked that)... They looked alienlike so I just wanted to give him a very weird alienlike name. Duh... So I somehow came up with Raeluex and as time passed by I just shorted it to Rae..... Well there you go.

Shroom_Agent_27

Tribute
Reaction score
In M&L partners in time, the main antagonists are "Shroobs" so I started calling my dog "Shroom Dog". When I needed an Email Address my mom suggested shroomdog27, with 27 being the day I was born. When my older cousin got a Xbox 360, I was going to put shroomdog27, but he said no. He put "Shroom Agent 27", and I stuck with it ever since.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Because red is my favorite color and crimson to give it some more originality.

As for my minecraft name, it's wordplay for my real name.

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
See, I was just born as Valethar. The epitome of awesome.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Don't ask. I was a big fan of Diary of a Wimpy Kid back when I created my Minecraft account, and on one of the pages whereby the kids went hysterical because the eggs were thrown away. I used 'Hysterical' then I made it sexier by adding it a 'fy' suffix, and it became Hystericallify :)

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well.... Let me tell you about a story that happen many years ago (only 1),

I was talking with your Uncle Dean (Mr_Lemon_Venom),

I chose this name because of three reasons:

1. James - My name obviously.
2. Prompt - I was in English and the teacher said you can have a prompt during your speech, which means someone that helps you when your stuck. (I am a helpful person so I put prompt)
3. i - I made the name during the era of iPods, and i just added that touch to PromptJames

And that concludes the story of how I got my name.

Thanks for reading. :p
(Tried the follow "How I met your mother theme")

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci