• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Explain your username!

Brodina

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is Brody.
My dad likes to call me Brodina. ( :( )
And... well... 5!

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Lol, i challenge you to read ALL the story! :p (I doubt many will ;))

Well even if you all probably know where my name comes from, it acutally has a longer stor thna just one of the levels in The Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask....
The name came from when i used to play Runescape (which i stopped playing at the end of last year :p) the original name or my Runescape account was Franl145 (Fran because thats the nickname for my name (Francisco) the "l" for the first letter of my last name and the 145 was because a friend of mine created the acount for me and since our school group is the number 145 of the school since it was founded he put it into my username) and back then when i created it you couldnt change usernames. But one day Jagex (the developer of Runescape) made an update that allowed the players to change usernames, and even if i didnt really want to my friends told me to do it just for fun, so i did :p
After that second username, i decided to change it again, and since at that moment, i was playing Majoras Mask again on an emulator, i decided to change my username to the name of the place i liked the most on the game, IkanaCanyon :p (the 7 has never had any purpose, i just put it because i could even if now i regert it because i prefer usernames without numbers :p)
I never acutally planned to keep the username, but as people started to know me with that name and call me "Ikana" i decided to keep it just so new people wouldnt get confused when seeing me be called "Ikana"... And so it was, that after that i started putting that username to almos every account i made ;)

Gratz if you actually read all of this! XD

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
king was taken, and so was jr, I than put them together.

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
i saw a texture pack...... it said hamstorm.... i changed it to pork

loul2000

Tribute
Reaction score
Mine is because i love survival and im a guy and 64 because super mario 64 was one of my favourite games as a child.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My IRL name is Erik and my cousin couldn't say Erik So she said eje, pronounced ey-eh but with no little pause between ey and eh when i got to make a emal adress i just used eje, wich was taken so i just added gun because its just a random word and its easy to say ejegun with the pronounciation i use :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci