• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

FAVOURITE SURVIVAL GAMES MAP!!!!

John jennings

Diamond
Reaction score
well then you may not be a noob but thats just sad. They are in nearly every house in village. Large building usually have 2-3 and powerplant has like 4-6 lol :p Plenty of chests easy to access to people who've been playing a while.
Anyways map 2 all the way.!
Well i know some chests but there on a certain side of the map although it's still not many. Anyways with map two you don't know which side of corn you are going to exit at. If I exit on the wrong side I can maybe find 2 or 3 chests but that's it. For me I just hope I exit on the right side or idk where to go.. I play a lot but the reason I don't know map 2 is because I leave every time it is voted that is the only map I really don't know... It's sad because I know fortress pike better than I know map 2 lol.

Julius345

Platinum
Reaction score
I would LOVE map 2, but it lags my iMac like hell. Deathkiller, i agree with you, i love map 4 as well because i know where 4 TIER 2 CHESTS ARE =D
I know over 10 tier 2 chests on sg 4...

xElisehx

Experienced
Reaction score
Well i know some chests but there on a certain side of the map although it's still not many. Anyways with map two you don't know which side of corn you are going to exit at. If I exit on the wrong side I can maybe find 2 or 3 chests but that's it. For me I just hope I exit on the right side or idk where to go.. I play a lot but the reason I don't know map 2 is because I leave every time it is voted that is the only map I really don't know... It's sad because I know fortress pike better than I know map 2 lol.
i know where i leave the the corn just walk on the right side of the water tower and youre always good

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci