• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

FAVOURITE SURVIVAL GAMES MAP!!!!

John jennings

Diamond
Reaction score
you can always see the water-tower form corn so walking the wrong way isn't an option
My computer isn't quite fast enough so my render is lower (especially map 2 cause it's laggy) and I can't see the water tower.

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
I really love map 2 all those buildings and sewers are just awesome also I like how it has the river and that all but the game usually takes very long because it big I also like simple maps such as breeze and map 4 small but still very simple and the game dosent take forever

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
This thread should be 'What's the most overplayed map?' (Just kidding).
In all seriousness, my favourite maps are Teweran, SG2 and Survival Kingdom.

I can't find chests on map two....
You've got to be kidding me. Someone told me once it has around a hundred chests.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
It's because I don't want to spend five minutes searching one building.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's because I don't want to spend five minutes searching one building.
Then run to the village [Brick roofed houses]. Almost a chest in every building...sometimes even 2

Reaction score
That may have been an option except for the fact that half the people go there.
Half a year ago or so, almost all the tributes went to the town. Currently, no one except a few group of tributes go there. After going to the village, I've often got a nice armor with gold, iron and some leather, and an iron sword.
Sometimes, I am completely alone, so I've got all the chests for myself.

John jennings

Diamond
Reaction score
Half a year ago or so, almost all the tributes went to the town. Currently, no one except a few group of tributes go there. After going to the village, I've often got a nice armor with gold, iron and some leather, and an iron sword.
Sometimes, I am completely alone, so I've got all the chests for myself.
Never for me someone is always there with a stone sword or axe and I haven't had time to fine a weapon yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci