• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

FAVOURITE SURVIVAL GAMES MAP!!!!

Reaction score
Never for me someone is always there with a stone sword or axe and I haven't had time to fine a weapon yet.
I suggest you improve your route.
After corn, quickly run away and try not to fall into the hole between the trees. Jump up on one of the houses, and you'll find a chest on top of the roof. Jump from tree to tree untill you find a tree with a chest on it. Jump down, and you'll see another chest hidden between 3 trees. Go to the bridge, and you'll find 2 chests, -one underneath and one next to it. Run into some of the houses and you'll find a couple of others.

Or you can make your own route.

John jennings

Diamond
Reaction score
I suggest you improve your route.
After corn, quickly run away and try not to fall into the hole between the trees. Jump up on one of the houses, and you'll find a chest on top of the roof. Jump from tree to tree untill you find a tree with a chest on it. Jump down, and you'll see another chest hidden between 3 trees. Go to the bridge, and you'll find 2 chests, -one underneath and one next to it. Run into some of the houses and you'll find a couple of others.

Or you can make your own route.
Exactly I have won on every other map except two because I haven't taken the time to really know the map cause I don't really like it or play it.

Reaction score
Exactly I have won on every other map except two because I haven't taken the time to really know the map cause I don't really like it or play it.
That's a lie I have about 40 wins and am certainly not a noob I play with people who are in the top 30 like highlights and blackjaguar but I honestly have a hard time finding chests in map two.
I don't mean to be rude, but why did you complain about not finding chests in the first place when you "haven't taken the time to know the map"?

John jennings

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't mean to be rude, but why did you complain about not finding chests in the first place when you "haven't taken the time to know the map"?
Because while I do know a few chests I find it hard to find others and the one I do find flying around in spec. Are at the top of buildings and I don't want to spend 5 minutes trying to get to one chest.

Reaction score
Because while I do know a few chests I find it hard to find others and the one I do find flying around in spec. Are at the top of buildings and I don't want to spend 5 minutes trying to get to one chest.
Go get a better route. If you still don't want to take some time into it, I suggest you get out of my alerts.

John jennings

Diamond
Reaction score
Go get a better route. If you still don't want to take some time into it, I suggest you get out of my alerts.
There aren't many good routes on map 2 that's why I don't like the map it's my least favorite the only reason I've won on it a few times is I get lucky and get a weapon then I go around killing people with better stuff. Map 2 in my opinion is Vareide's worst map. Nuff said

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci