• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Feel Bad For Normal Players

Coolman912

Career
Reaction score
Maybe the first ten servers in us and eu iron donaters should be able to kick, the servers up to fifteen gold donators should be able to kick and the servers up to 20 only diamond donators should be able to kick.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe the first ten servers in us and eu iron donaters should be able to kick, the servers up to fifteen gold donators should be able to kick and the servers up to 20 only diamond donators should be able to kick.
No. All donors should be able to kick all servers, except possibly 2 that are for members only.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
I have no idea what all has been posted in this thread, but I do want to note that we are aware that there's so many donors that you essentially do have to donate in order to play. We're taking this into consideration in MCSGv2, and we will likely have more servers (this isn't the "official word" that there will be more - just an observation, and letting you guys know ;)).

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I have no idea what all has been posted in this thread, but I do want to note that we are aware that there's so many donors that you essentially do have to donate in order to play. We're taking this into consideration in MCSGv2, and we will likely have more servers (this isn't the "official word" that there will be more - just an observation, and letting you guys know ;)).
Well thanks for the heads up :)

era

Experienced
Reaction score
I do agree. Donor only servers would also offer better games, since most donors are pretty good in Survival Games.
Less fistfighters, hackers (I don't think hackers donate, or at least rarely) and random noobs hiding away.
After christmas, I've seen ALOT of iron donors hacking, quite a few gold and even a couple diamond donors hacking.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Seeing as though I won't be donating until February Ill add my two cents. Donors only give money for the perks ( with some exceptions: Banana_ man). If these perks weren't in place then donating would drop considerably. It's a hard balance to obtain, trying to reward donors without ruining the game for normal players. But I don't see a donor only server working especially if the normal maps were on there. If the donor only server was to work I'd say that there should be 1 or 2 special maps that only donors could play. This would therefore make donors want to play on these servers more than normal servers, stopping normal people from having their fun ruined but also keeping the donors happy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci