• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Feel Bad For Normal Players

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
I do agree. Donor only servers would also offer better games, since most donors are pretty good in Survival Games.
Less fistfighters, hackers (I don't think hackers donate, or at least rarely) and random noobs hiding away.
I've got to disagree. At the moment, the majority of donors seem to have 0-10 wins and suck at Survival Games. Not to mention the fact that I've been fistfought by more donors than I have normal players.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I've got to disagree. At the moment, the majority of donors seem to have 0-10 wins and suck at Survival Games. Not to mention the fact that I've been fistfought by more donors than I have normal players.
No me gusta :/. Including me... That's the sad truth...

showli2

Tribute
Reaction score
I feel bad when I kick people, but then someone screams at me, "You kicked the guy that was spamming OMG OMG TY OMTY!!!!!" Then I decide that it was well worth it.

John123XD

Experienced
Reaction score
There's only donor games us1-10. I've mentioned this before in another thread. The normal players are better off playing on us11-30 where, at least from what I see, there are no donors except for like 1 or 2. When regular players join us1-10, let me just say that they are not going to make it out of that lobby alive...
So True Once I joined us 1 first one in And i got lucky because when the game started I Was the only Non-Donor I was like FUUUU

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
People need to remember that it's the donors that are running (paying for) the servers. They shouldn't be complaining that they're getting kicked, when they couldn't even be playing without them.

No donors = no server.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
People need to remember that it's the donors that are running (paying for) the servers. They shouldn't be complaining that they're getting kicked, when they couldn't even be playing without them.

No donors = no server.
This is what I tell people when they rage at me for being a donor, but they don't listen and say "well without u guyz i wuddent get kciked so much". I don't understand noobs...

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This is what I tell people when they rage at me for being a donor, but they don't listen and say "well without u guyz i wuddent get kciked so much". I don't understand noobs...
They speak the truth :p Except yours is more powerful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci