• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Finalists have been selected on PMC contest

VikkiAnn

Survivor
Reaction score
Congrats to the top 50! But I honestly feel that some maps got into the top 50 unfairly as they used shaders to make the map look better that it actually does, much like Asia Games did.
Not only that But they had an extremely amazing texture pack..

Dunches

Tribute
Reaction score
I saw that Land of Ares was in the top 50.
I will be expecting a fix on that corn, as it's currently complete rubbish and probably the worst one I've seen so far. too many chests

kevinsayhey

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm glad that Quartz Laboritory didn't get in, it seems really small and it lag so much I can't even open chests and when I do there's nothing in it. All the maps seem cool, how many are getting in?

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm glad that Quartz Laboritory didn't get in, it seems really small and it lag so much I can't even open chests and when I do there's nothing in it. All the maps seem cool, how many are getting in?
Really? I feel that quartz had fun gameplay, and though it was laggy it wasn't too terrible for me at least and I have a bad computer. I personally feel that quartz deserves it more than this map for example: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/forests-of-iontais-2171582/ (download the map and look at it, it's not nearly as good as it's made out to be)

kevinsayhey

Tribute
Reaction score
Really? I feel that quartz had fun gameplay, and though it was laggy it wasn't too terrible for me at least and I have a bad computer. I personally feel that quartz deserves it more than this map for example: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/forests-of-iontais-2171582/ (download the map and look at it, it's not nearly as good as it's made out to be)
I don't like Forests of Iontais either, quartz just lags a ton and I have great connection to PMC servers. I personally liked Untitles SG map, it was kind of simple and small but it was enjoyable to play.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci