• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fortune Island (Juanhbk1)

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Quick Update (I should be playing but mapmaking is too fun :D

I changed the lighthouse yet again, probably wont touch it anymore :)

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
That one looks good maybe add a few holes, although it does have a texture pack on it
That isnt me :O I dunno what to do about the lighthouse, if I make it skinny the stairs wont work :/

Truman

Spectator
Reaction score
One thing I hate about the survival games. You should add a way to get players to the middle when things are taking too long. Also make the map a bit more dense and add more chests that have swords.

Legacy

Survivor
Reaction score
One thing I hate about the survival games. You should add a way to get players to the middle when things are taking too long. Also make the map a bit more dense and add more chests that have swords.
I think loot is randomized each game. However, more swords+dense forest= SAFARI TRIP :D! We shall cut our way to victory...!

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
I think loot is randomized each game. However, more swords+dense forest= SAFARI TRIP :D! We shall cut our way to victory...!
Mind elaborating on the idea to get players to the middle?

Also, the spawn is located on a hill so players can easily get on top of the trees and swing like Tarzan ;)

Also, Legacy is right the loot is randomized, the most I can do is make double chests :(

NOTE: The Beta release for this map will be out in about 3 days when I finish up the temple :)

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
I
I can't wait to see it! :D
\thanks for the support :D

ANOTHER NOTE: I might do a small test sometime Friday, I only need access to a small server If anyone wants to help test out, just say so, and if anyone actually wants to run the test server, even better :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci