• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Free Custom MC Skins *CLOSED*

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Ichengo

Why do you need a skin: My current Huahwi skin (resided myself) is getting kinda old.

What do you want your skin to look like (be very specific): I want something similar to my current one, but I really REALLY don't feel confertable changing my skin, so if you can pull something off that would be nice.

Anything else: The head/face design is my own, my skin is literally just me cosplaying as Huahwi.

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Tahsin
Why do you need a skin: im ugly
What do you want your skin to look like (be very specific): Make any cool changes to it
Anything else: nah

Bayerz

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Bayerz
Why do you need a skin: I want my own skin, because right now I'm just changing from skin to skin. I want a skin that I can use as "My own skin"
What do you want your skin to look like (be very specific): I wan't it to be a guy with jeans, a dark blue shirt and brown hair. Blue eyes. Not just a dark blue shirt, maybe some cool edits on it.
Anything else: Not really.

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Deelan
Why do you need a skin: I need an original skin
What do you want your skin to look like (be very specific): Black jacket with white scarf and whatever pants you feel like putting. Also, black hair
Anything else: I liek turtlez

Moodkip

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN : Moodkip

Why do you need a skin?: I have been switching from skin to skin and want an original one.

What do you want your skin to look like (be very specific): I want a black scar and fire on my both hands(Human and Black hair).
Anything else: nope c:

Last edited:

iFroZenReality

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: iFroZenReality
Why do you need a skin: Because sometimes I get borred of this skin x'D
What do you want your skin to look like (be very specific): I would like to see a summer skin, like, with shorts, shirts and stuff like that. cuz in my country is gonna start summer so..
Anything else: I will suck your... Emmhh... I mean, i will send you a hug :) xd

Last edited:

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
IGN: NewBrunswick
Why do you need a skin: Don't have one.
What do you want your skin to look like (be very specific): Black and white, not a human just black and white.
Anything else: Black body and white mask or bandanna or something?

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Qvack
Why do you need a skin: Couse i can make me skin but i wanna see how you can do it.
What do you want your skin to look like (be very specific): Surprise me
Anything else: much details! :) Thank u :)

DemeterUSClan

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: gody
Why do you need a skin: i change mine too much.
What do you want your skin to look like (be very specific): human skin, half demon, half human. 1.7 skin
Anything else: nope

Last edited:

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
I want a black scar and fire on my both hands.
Hey! I will be more then glad to make you a skin but I'll need to know more then fire in both hands and a black scar, like do you want your character to be a human? What color hair? etc.

Please edit your application with more specifications :)

With the shirt that I have actually, like multicolors
I don't really know what to do besides make you a skin with a multicolor shirt that you have on. I need to know how you want your character to look like, and details like that.

Couse i can make me skin but i wanna see how you can do it.
As much as I wish I could make a skin for you to see I'll have to decline. I'm doing this while also trying to maintain my schoolwork, and having a random skin to make to show someone how I do skins doesn't seem worth my time. But, to see examples of what I can do, all you have to do is stick around this thread and see what I make for others, I also have an account on Miner's need cool shoes where you can see my published skins so far, just look up Goonther :)

surprise me
The way I make skins is by having a very detailed description from the person asking for a skin. I can do a skin to suprise you, but if you could just tell me how you would basically want it *a human, a monster, etc.* then I can go ahead and suprise you with the rest of the details.

Please edit your application with those specifications :)

EDIT: I have little work to do today and once I am done I'll start right away doing skins :D

Reaction score
IGN:nush
Why do you need a skin:i change mine to much
What do you want your skin to look like (be very specific): white and black
Anything else:team

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey! I will be more then glad to make you a skin but I'll need to know more then fire in both hands and a black scar, like do you want your character to be a human? What color hair? etc.

I don't really know what to do besides make you a skin with a multicolor shirt that you have on. I need to know how you want your character to look like, and details like that.

As much as I wish I could make a skin for you to see I'll have to decline. I'm doing this while also trying to maintain my schoolwork, and having a random skin to make to show someone how I do skins doesn't seem worth my time. But, to see examples of what I can do, all you have to do is stick around this thread and see what I make for others, I also have an account on Miner's need cool shoes where you can see my published skins so far, just look up Goonther :)

The way I make skins is by having a very detailed description from the person asking for a skin. I can do a skin to suprise you, but if you could just tell me how you would basically want it *a human, a monster, etc.* then I can go ahead and suprise you with the rest of the details.

Please edit your application with those specifications :)

EDIT: I have little work to do today and once I am done I'll start right away doing skins :D
No problem buddy! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci