• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Futuristic Map (needs name)

Nickz

Previously known as: 'NickMaBoi'
Reaction score
I like the futuristic and old theme idea :)
But I'm just asking, do u have a plan or anything or is the map just in ur head? [just curious]

Lolzkittiez

Tribute
Reaction score
This map looks REALLY interesting and unique. This map could be great if you don't get too random with it.

DiamondCraft

Tribute
Reaction score
I like the futuristic and old theme idea :)
But I'm just asking, do u have a plan or anything or is the map just in ur head? [just curious]
My plan is kinda to make it up as I go along with some cool ideas in my head, then hire a couple builders and terraformers, ask them what I did wrong, and I'll knock stuff down while they rebuild.

Nickz

Previously known as: 'NickMaBoi'
Reaction score
My plan is kinda to make it up as I go along with some cool ideas in my head, then hire a couple builders and terraformers, ask them what I did wrong, and I'll knock stuff down while they rebuild.

Good idea, don't get to random with it :)

OnoSnipezPro

Tribute
Reaction score
Diamond I could help with that if you need help. I need to keep my self on the ball or else i lose my map making touch. If you need help contact me.

DiamondCraft

Tribute
Reaction score
Diamond I could help with that if you need help. I need to keep my self on the ball or else i lose my map making touch. If you need help contact me.
Since I LOVE your map I'll hire you. :) Do u have world edit or something else (just curious). What's your Skype?

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
To be honest, I don't think the map WOULD get accepted because it doesn't fit what MCSG's looking for in its maps. Look at every map loved on these servers, they have diversity between landmarks and enough key places to make PvP phenomenal. Terraforming is something you need to look for, and structures for a 'wow' presentation have been shown throughout other maps. This doesn't bring that feeling. All of it seems Random, and thought up on the fly. I'm sure most people who've replied with the criticism think the same. Just try to take it Constructive Map building doesn't seem to be your best taste. Try something else.

DiamondCraft

Tribute
Reaction score
To be honest, I don't think the map WOULD get accepted because it doesn't fit what MCSG's looking for in its maps. Look at every map loved on these servers, they have diversity between landmarks and enough key places to make PvP phenomenal. Terraforming is something you need to look for, and structures for a 'wow' presentation have been shown throughout other maps. This doesn't bring that feeling. All of it seems Random, and thought up on the fly. I'm sure most people who've replied with the criticism think the same. Just try to take it Constructive Map building doesn't seem to be your best taste. Try something else.
well in case you didn't see the
500 times I mentioned it, this is my FIRST map. I don't expect it to be good or what mcsg wants! I only posted it here to get help and learn more about map making so I CAN be good at it.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
well in case you didn't see the
500 times I mentioned it, this is my FIRST map. I don't expect it to be good or what mcsg wants! I only posted it here to get help and learn more about map making so I CAN be good at it.
No need to fight back against what I said

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The cornucopia in your map needs to be round, it is a requirement.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci