• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Futuristic Map (needs name)

ImJoey

Survivor
Reaction score
Tbh, we have had so many Futuristic Maps so far already so I would have changed the theme of the map itself. (The name of the map is the least of the troubles atm). Also the pic of spawn is way too small plus the parkour looks very difficult however it would be mayhem for everyone to get to the chests and enchantment table. One other thing to point out is that the pedestals need to be circuling the corn. This needs a lot of work. It would help a lot if you used MCEdit or WorldEdit and get a team of builders, terraformers, chest fillers etc...

DiamondCraft

Tribute
Reaction score
Tbh, we have had so many Futuristic Maps so far already so I would have changed the theme of the map itself. (The name of the map is the least of the troubles atm). Also the pic of spawn is way too small plus the parkour looks very difficult however it would be mayhem for everyone to get to the chests and enchantment table. One other thing to point out is that the pedestals need to be circuling the corn. This needs a lot of work. It would help a lot if you used MCEdit or WorldEdit and get a team of builders, terraformers, chest fillers etc...
Thanks, I just deleted the pic of spawn because it is actually round now. I know it's a little small, but I doubt the pedestals are any closer than breeze or some of the smaller ones. If you know how, please tell me how to install worldedit! I don't have a minecraft.bin folder. When I bought mc, it was just a program on my downloads that I could open right away. I think I will get a team of builders but I like the practice for now. Sorry if im being a huge noob, but what are chest fillers for? I thought they do that if it gets accepted. Thanks so much for the feedback! I need all the help I can get

Nickz

Previously known as: 'NickMaBoi'
Reaction score
Thanks, I just deleted the pic of spawn because it is actually round now. I know it's a little small, but I doubt the pedestals are any closer than breeze or some of the smaller ones. If you know how, please tell me how to install worldedit! I don't have a minecraft.bin folder. When I bought mc, it was just a program on my downloads that I could open right away. I think I will get a team of builders but I like the practice for now. Sorry if im being a huge noob, but what are chest fillers for? I thought they do that if it gets accepted. Thanks so much for the feedback! I need all the help I can get
Ok, good to know ur doing well with ur map , keep it up and keep to ur "futuristic and old theme :)

ImJoey

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry, I meant chest placers! :)

DiamondCraft

Tribute
Reaction score
I FINALLY GOT PICTURES TO WORK!!!!!
this is the REAL corn for my new/old theme!

....finally!

(oh sorry bout double post)

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I FINALLY GOT PICTURES TO WORK!!!!!
this is the REAL corn for my new/old theme!

....finally!

(oh sorry bout double post)
The corn still isn't round enough, and there is no way out of it. Still Really needs work.

DiamondCraft

Tribute
Reaction score
The corn still isn't round enough, and there is no way out of it. Still Really needs work.
The corn still isn't round. Like @Jcamotts said people still have an unfair shot than others at corn
Thanks guys. Is there some sort of guide or template or something so I kno I did I right when I redo it
(because obviously m very bad a making circles)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci