• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gaming mice?

hagoo101

Spectator
Reaction score
I am returning my razer naga hex.... HIGHLY not recommend. Can anyone tell me a gaming mouse that they recommend?

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
May I ask exactly what you didn't like about your Razer Naga Hex? I have a normal Razer Naga 2014 and I love it :3

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Razer Deathadder is really the way to go in my opinion.

The only mouse I like more than the DeathAdder is the SteelSeries Sensei.

Reaction score
First of all, the naga series of razer products are NOT meant for minecraft a first person style game, and if it causing you trouble, you have either: misused the product, or you have gotten a faulty item.

The naga series especially the hex are all good quality mice, if you don't like the mouse, it is solely your opinion.
I have owned my naga hex for about 9 months now, Just swapped it out for a better mouse for minecraft, I had no problems with it, but like I said, I have never misused my mouse or was it faulty.

But a good mouse in general, for minecraft or other fps-like games, something that doesn't have a ton of hotkeys on the side, these are some example I am talking about: Razer Deathadder, Steelseries sensei, "most" of the madcatz products, especially the R.A.T TE good mouse.

And in quality of whats good for pvp, I would recommend the steelseries mice and madcatz mice, something that has rapidfire for more accurate and faster clicking speed.

hagoo101

Spectator
Reaction score
May I ask exactly what you didn't like about your Razer Naga Hex? I have a normal Razer Naga 2014 and I love it :3

you have to clean it everyday. the top was part was very dirty and slow clicks.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
you have to clean it everyday. the top was part was very dirty and slow clicks.
I am really interested in the steel series sensei. What are the difference between the sensei [raw] and the regular sensei?
Please do not double post. Next time simply click the "edit" button on your previous post and add to it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci