• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gaming mice?

Reaction score
you have to clean it everyday. the top was part was very dirty and slow clicks.
Maybe you should wash your hands then >.<

But, it having a slow click doesn't mean its not good, Like I said the naga hex (and possibly all the naga series mice) is mainly meant for games like League of legends or Dota, Its not meant for things like call of duty or cs;go
but if you really want a good mouse that is good with clicking speed and precision, I (personally) recommend the Razer deathadder or the Madcatz R.A.T mice 3,5,7,9, TE

hagoo101

Spectator
Reaction score
Maybe you should wash your hands then >.<

But, it having a slow click doesn't mean its not good, Like I said the naga hex (and possibly all the naga series mice) is mainly meant for games like League of legends or Dota, Its not meant for things like call of duty or cs;go
but if you really want a good mouse that is good with clicking speed and precision, I (personally) recommend the Razer deathadder or the Madcatz R.A.T mice 3,5,7,9, TE
well.... of course I would wash my hands.... Very true it is mostly for league of legends. I am very interested for the steel series raw or the r.a.t series. which one should I pick o_O...

Reaction score
well.... of course I would wash my hands.... Very true it is mostly for league of legends. I am very interested for the steel series raw or the r.a.t series. which one should I pick o_O...
Steelseries do seem like they are the best company, but me personally don't like them just because they aren't adjustable and confortable, while the r.a.t has many different varieties if you get a r.a.t 7 or higher, but its all in opinion

Reaction score
Hex is trash I recommend reading reviews, it's Razer's worst mouse. Naga 2014 is great tho
Hex is trash when it comes to minecraft, A LOT of my friends use the hex whenever we play league, and personally the orochi or the oroborous are the worst, so much malfunctions with them, they are truely razers worst mouse.

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score
Hex is trash when it comes to minecraft, A LOT of my friends use the hex whenever we play league, and personally the orochi or the oroborous are the worst, so much malfunctions with them, they are truely razers worst mouse.
True but I do love my Naga.

Reaction score
Don't get stuff from Razer. I regret having a razer setup, so for Xmas I'm getting a Corsair k70 RGB (cherry browns) with either a Corsair m65 RGB, or a steelseries Sensei RAW.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
I have a Razer deathadder, but if I were to get a new one, I'd get a heat orange SteelSeries Rival. Its inexpensive and a nice mouse.

K

KiDD

I use the SteelSeries Sensei, I previously used an old Logitech MX518. It got old though, and broke. Although, I personally recommend the Sensei, it's one of the best mice I've ever used.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci