• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gaming mice?

Bcuzimbored1243

Diamond
Reaction score
Alot of people hating on Razer ;-; I have a Razer Mouse and keyboard (Naga 2014 and deathstalker) And I love them more than any other keyboard and mouse....Ive used a friend`s sensei and I thought it was crap compared to the naga ._. I guess its all opinion

Mikkellillie

Platinum
Reaction score
Alot of people hating on Razer ;-; I have a Razer Mouse and keyboard (Naga 2014 and deathstalker) And I love them more than any other keyboard and mouse....Ive used a friend`s sensei and I thought it was crap compared to the naga ._. I guess its all opinion
I have the exact same keyboard and mouse as you :D

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, not really, it doesn't do a very good job.
Mine cost me £10 off amazon and it's great. I've tried a few expensive gaming mice and I really don't see the difference. Fair enough if we're talking about some professional league of legends player, but for minecraft there's not gonna be a huge difference between x dpi and 5x dpi.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I love the Steel Series Rival

Edit: But if you are worried about having to wash it off and what not you may not like it

H

Holiday

I love the Steel Series Rival

Edit: But if you are worried about having to wash it off and what not you may not like it
I also use the Steel Series Rival! It's much better than using an Apple magic mouse, for sure. However, the mouse does get kinda greasy every now and then, especially if you get really into the game. Definitely worth the $50, though! No regrets. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci