• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GG12?

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score
It's just there. Besides, you're like the first to notice it. :p I only accept it if I know they are legit.
Well even if u don't accept, anyone could use a Skype resolver, and if someone didn't like you, give you the packet loss ddos m9. Just be careful!

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Well even if u don't accept, anyone could use a Skype resolver, and if someone didn't like you, give you the packet loss ddos m9. Just be careful!
That's why I try and avoiding meeting my enemies, if I have any. Might make a backup, however..

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It is a shame knowing that a lot of people tend to get too far and start disrespecting the people to whom they killed. Especially over a video game as well, I think gg12 probably meant they had 12 hearts (Since eating the golden apple) after a battle.

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score
It is a shame knowing that a lot of people tend to get too far and start disrespecting the people to whom they killed. Especially over a video game as well, I think gg12 probably meant they had 12 hearts (Since eating the golden apple) after a battle.
before* eating it after means nothing. When you kill someone, its gg followed by how many hearts u had right then not after regening that'd be a little redundant don't ya think? ;)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
before* eating it after means nothing. When you kill someone, its gg followed by how many hearts u had right then not after regening that'd be a little redundant don't ya think? ;)
I'd guess you're right, I've been so used to these phrases that I didn't even know the correct terminology of some of the phrases. But yet again, other phrases and words tend to be in intentional disrespect. :)

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score
I'd guess you're right, I've been so used to these phrases that I didn't even know the correct terminology of some of the phrases. But yet again, other phrases and words tend to be in intentional disrespect. :)
oh of course. To beat someone so badly they don't even deal a hit is impressive enough. To then brag about it is kinda fked up. I don't do it lel.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
oh of course. To beat someone so badly they don't even deal a hit is impressive enough. To then brag about it is kinda fked up. I don't do it lel.
Indeed, it tends to be messed up to do something like that, but at least we don't have the intention of it. But overall, I would hope that those who do disrespect others due to in-game fighting, need to develop an understanding of other players, to empathize on how they would feel if it happened to them. :)

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I guess it means someone ate a golden apple before the fight started and killed you without even getting hit once therefor still having the extra hearts from the golden apple.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci