• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gifted- US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch4oticBlitz

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Matt
IGN: Mr_Donut2 pretty bad name lel
Wins: 44
Games Played: Like 400
Maturity Level: 1-10 umm 8-10
Past Clans: Monkey Zed and Avalanche
Why Do You Want To Join GiftedUS: Because Im hoping To make the Clan Da Best Of Da Best and For Now Peace out Girls Scouts ;)
Declined for lack of wins (get to 100 them apply again)

Mr_Donut2

Tribute
Reaction score
well i guess ill never find a clan cya...

Last edited:

Ch4oticBlitz

Diamond
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ - Nick
IGN - _Gamer_FTW
Skype - You know bb if not gamerftwsg
Wɪɴs - you know
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ - you know
Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ Lᴇᴠᴇʟ 1-10 - 8
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs - you know
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ GɪғᴛᴇᴅUS? - Because i love you! :)
Accepted as Elite (together we will embarrass synergay)

Sincel

Spectator
Reaction score
Name - Alex
IGN - LikeABozs
Skype - awu001mc
Wins - Honestly, my stats mean nothing towards my skill. I'm sorry if this isn't helpful, but I've just recently gotten better at PvP, and my stats are terrible from before that.
Games Played - See above
Maturity Level - 8.75
Past Clans - Faernien
Why do you want to join GiftedUS? - I want to join Gifted because I think that it will be a good opportunity for me to improve my PvP skills that I need work on, such as F&S and Fishing Rod. I love to participate in clan battles, as I am competitive, but also love to have fun and play Minecraft. I also want to make new friends and meet new people, and I think that I would make a good addition to the clan. I know that the clan is meant to be competitive, but I think that clans are great opportunities to meet new people and make new friends, and play minecraft and have fun with them. I know that my stats are bad, but could I at least be trialed so you can test me, because I've lately gotten a lot better. If you do need my stats I can give them to you, but they're absolutely terrible. Thank you for considering me.

BearMcYT

Tribute
Reaction score
Name - Alex
IGN - LikeABozs
Skype - awu001mc
Wins - Honestly, my stats mean nothing towards my skill. I'm sorry if this isn't helpful, but I've just recently gotten better at PvP, and my stats are terrible from before that.
Games Played - See above
Maturity Level - 8.75
Past Clans - Faernien
Why do you want to join GiftedUS? - I want to join Gifted because I think that it will be a good opportunity for me to improve my PvP skills that I need work on, such as F&S and Fishing Rod. I love to participate in clan battles, as I am competitive, but also love to have fun and play Minecraft. I also want to make new friends and meet new people, and I think that I would make a good addition to the clan. I know that the clan is meant to be competitive, but I think that clans are great opportunities to meet new people and make new friends, and play minecraft and have fun with them. I know that my stats are bad, but could I at least be trialed so you can test me, because I've lately gotten a lot better. If you do need my stats I can give them to you, but they're absolutely terrible. Thank you for considering me.
Actually you know everyone in the clan.

Ch4oticBlitz

Diamond
Reaction score
Name - Alex
IGN - LikeABozs
Skype - awu001mc
Games Played - See above
Maturity Level - 8.75
Past Clans - Faernien
Declined for Lack of wins. I have been told by some people told me things. Reapply later if you wish!

Ch4oticBlitz

Diamond
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ - Logan
IGN - Dj_Quik
Skype -Logan.90167
Wɪɴs -23 (new acc) 260 (old acc)
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ -242 (new acc) 2530 (old acc)
Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ Lᴇᴠᴇʟ 1-10 - 8
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs - Kryptic
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ GɪғᴛᴇᴅUS? -I want to join because, i want to help out the clan, and its boring playing solo :)
Declined for lack of wins. Get your new account to 100 wins befor 500 and reapply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci