• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gifted- US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sincel

Spectator
Reaction score
If it was Cr7 than it's just because he hates me... just putting that out there.

ThatOneProdigy

Spectator
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ - Adrian
IGN - ThatOneProdigy
Skype - xxprodigy132xx
Wɪɴs - 33 wins
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ - 268
Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ Lᴇᴠᴇʟ 1-10 - 9
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs - Monkey,art of pvp, faernein.
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ GɪғᴛᴇᴅUS? I have friends in the clan and like to take part in the clan

Screenshot of stats: http://m.imgur.com/RG8LGP9

Ch4oticBlitz

Diamond
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ - Adrian
IGN - ThatOneProdigy
Skype - xxprodigy132xx
Wɪɴs - 33 wins
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ - 268
Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ Lᴇᴠᴇʟ 1-10 - 9
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs - Monkey,art of pvp, faernein.
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ GɪғᴛᴇᴅUS? I have friends in the clan and like to take part in the clan

Screenshot of stats: http://m.imgur.com/RG8LGP9
Accepted as Member. Add tyneal99 on Skype and I will add you to sjyoe chat and give you ts ip.

titowito

Spectator
Reaction score
My name is Oscar. My IGN is titowito. My skype is TitowitoYT.I have 10 sadly :(. I think i am 8 because i don't really fool around but sometimes I do. I was in Eregation and you guys rekt us sadly lel. I would like to join this clan because PVP is life and i would really like to play with some of the best PVPers.

PPandaaPlaysMCSG

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Ryan Hunter
IGN: PPandaaPlaysMC
Wins: 76 wins, will probably get more after application
Games Played: 670, Will probably get more after application
Maturity Level: 8 (I make some dirty jokes :p)
Past Clans: None
Reason: The reason I wanted to join Gifted US is because I have seen there are many skilled players and I think this can will fit me. I always wanted to be in a clan and to start off I want to join this clan with 9/20 people and I hopefully get accepted with my 1:9 ratio and I have seen a past clan that my friend was in and you guys versed them and I see you have steamrolled them so I would also like to make new friends and meet new people off the MCGamer servers and also become the top of the Clan LeaderBoards one day! You may judge my ability of PvP from my stats but I am actually very decent at PvP. I got my first win at 1/85 when I did not know how to fishing rod and have increased my PvP skills a lot so, yes I hope to be accepted and have a wonderful time in the clan.

EnderMan693

Platinum
Reaction score
My name is Oscar. My IGN is titowito. My skype is TitowitoYT.I have 10 sadly :(. I think i am 8 because i don't really fool around but sometimes I do. I was in Eregation and you guys rekt us sadly lel. I would like to join this clan because PVP is life and i would really like to play with some of the best PVPers.
You must use the application format or you won't be accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci