• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gifted- US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

titowito

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Oscar
IGN:titowito
Wins:11
Games Played:379
Maturity Level:8
Past clans:Eregation you Rekt us btw

I would like to join because I would wan't to be in a clan that has teamwork and what I saw from you guys was good communication and you guys working as a team!

Ch4oticBlitz

Diamond
Reaction score
Name:Oscar
IGN:titowito
Wins:11
Games Played:379
Maturity Level:8
Past clans:Eregation you Rekt us btw

I would like to join because I would wan't to be in a clan that has teamwork and what I saw from you guys was good communication and you guys working as a team!
Declined for lack of wins.

Ch4oticBlitz

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Ryan Hunter
IGN: PPandaaPlaysMC
Wins: 76 wins, will probably get more after application
Games Played: 670, Will probably get more after application
Maturity Level: 8 (I make some dirty jokes :p)
Past Clans: None
Reason: The reason I wanted to join Gifted US is because I have seen there are many skilled players and I think this can will fit me. I always wanted to be in a clan and to start off I want to join this clan with 9/20 people and I hopefully get accepted with my 1:9 ratio and I have seen a past clan that my friend was in and you guys versed them and I see you have steamrolled them so I would also like to make new friends and meet new people off the MCGamer servers and also become the top of the Clan LeaderBoards one day! You may judge my ability of PvP from my stats but I am actually very decent at PvP. I got my first win at 1/85 when I did not know how to fishing rod and have increased my PvP skills a lot so, yes I hope to be accepted and have a wonderful time in the clan.
Declined..... get 100 wins and reapply!

titowito

Spectator
Reaction score
This is stupid wow just because we don't get 100 wins that doesn't mean we are bad at pvp like are you serious that is the most stupidest rule wow.

_Gamer_FTW

Platinum
Reaction score
This is stupid wow just because we don't get 100 wins that doesn't mean we are bad at pvp like are you serious that is the most stupidest rule wow.
Well we aren't saying your bad you just lack the wins required to join the game.

Ch4oticBlitz

Diamond
Reaction score
You don't have 100 wins and your ratio is 1/9. if you don't have 100 wins then please get at least a 1/6 ratio.

Reclaimer_HD

Diamond
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ -Al
IGN - Thereclaimerdude
Skype - thunder6163 (i prefer ts tho)
Wɪɴs -129
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ - 1500+
Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ Lᴇᴠᴇʟ 1-10 - 10
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs - Didnt really care about clans before
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ GɪғᴛᴇᴅUS? - just want to see wats it like to be in a clan nd im Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci