• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Giggity69Goo AMA Because bored af

EpicSG

Survivor
Reaction score
keep this post at an even amount of likes, 0 doesn't count

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
Chicken nuggets, chicken tenders or chicken strips? The choice is yours.

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
Is life really worth it? can any of us truly justify living out this nightmare, enduring loss, remorse, and other tragedies? Why do we endure such a burden, we work when we're children so we can work when we're teenagers so we can work while we're adults, just to watch it all fade away with the sweet release of death? Is there truly any meaning to the matter of life? Why don't we end it all early, relieve ourselves of depression, anxiety, struggle, trauma and countless other emotions that exist purely to torment you? Really think about this, then lets sacrifice ourselves to Satan.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
is life really worth it?
prob not
can any of us truly justify living out this nightmare, enduring loss, remorse, and other tragedies?
it depends on if you decide to always keep it on your mind or not
Why do we endure such a burden, we work when we're children so we can work when we're teenagers so we can work while we're adults, just to watch it all fade away with the sweet release of death?
It depends if you try your hardest to make it to the top, and enjoy the beauty of it. If you work hard, you play hard.
Is there truly any meaning to the matter of life?
Your own meaning is what truly matters in life.
Why don't we end it all early, relieve ourselves of depression, anxiety, struggle, trauma and countless other emotions that exist purely to torment you?
If that's you then do you. I only can only try and stop people so much, but if you won't see that time is of the essence then maybe just do it?

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
In your own opinion, from a front end perspective, what do you think makes Badlion more appealing than MCGamer?

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Boxers or brief's?

Literally like the most default question in the world...

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
In your own opinion, from a front end perspective, what do you think makes Badlion more appealing than MCGamer?
Better UHC. A lot more PvP Gamemodes that also include SG, such as Build UHC, Diamond, Archer, Kohi, etc. I also think the fact that you can say a lot more things in the chat there than here is also a prime factor. You can always swear there as long as it's not inappropriate or disrespectful. Here you're muted instantly. Just a few things here.
Boxers or brief's?

Literally like the most default question in the world...
Boxers always

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
Better UHC. A lot more PvP Gamemodes that also include SG, such as Build UHC, Diamond, Archer, Kohi, etc. I also think the fact that you can say a lot more things in the chat there than here is also a prime factor. You can always swear there as long as it's not inappropriate or disrespectful. Here you're muted instantly. Just a few things here.
Fair enough. I really don't mind swearing much unless it's excessive, so I'm glad some networks are lenient, however I don't mind that MCGamer is strict as the communities' age can always play a factor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci