• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Going to make a Space MCSG map. Any ideas?

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
Just to let you know... the End would be hard turning the endstone into grass or something. But someone will probably come up with a mod to make that easy so yeah.

(Idea)
  • A spacecraft just floating in the void with holes in it and smashed equipment
  • Black Hole (speaks for itself)
  • Mini planet

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
Just to let you know... the End would be hard turning the endstone into grass or something. But someone will probably come up with a mod to make that easy so yeah.

(Idea)
  • A spacecraft just floating in the void with holes in it and smashed equipment
  • Black Hole (speaks for itself)
  • Mini planet
I dont really see the reason to turn the endstone to grass i could use it to my advantage to act as a moon/planet surface. I like the spaceship idea but how would i form a black hole? ( a huge hole in the ground to the void?)

Silverrock

Survivor
Reaction score
LOL I totally had this idea too! i was thinking you could make a space station, but then i had an even cooler idea. An asteroid station! You would have the main building that would be a complex station with a terrarium glass doom on top (cornucopia) and then a rocky asteroid surroundings with a couple cave systems. you could even have terrariums underneath with chests hidden. one issue i see with using the end is that i don't think zombies and other mobs will spawn, but i'm sure that could be fixed with some modding.

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This looks like it would be of some use. You can just turn every biome in the overworld to the End's biome.

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
This looks like it would be of some use. You can just turn every biome in the overworld to the End's biome.
Thanks for the video. This will be easier them just doing it in the end i can have day and night cycles and i wont to have to worry about the dragon.

SirCraftMine

Experienced
Reaction score
I like the idea so far :) I would love to help you out with building!

Reaction score
Saw how many maps are being made and i see no ideas but jungles and forests. I want to make a map and i have some ideas but this is my first time and i would like to see what the community wants.
Could i help make a map with you also Idk What we should build

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
I thought we could build a alien palace with lava parkour and also we could build a Obseratory too. Anyone know if the glass dome automaticaly spawns with the plugin or if u have to build it?

Favorlock

Survivor
Reaction score
If a space map were to use The End, Chad could likely disable end world on bukkit which I believe would prevent dragons from spawning. If not, then he would simply have the dragon disabled in the plugin.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci