• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Going to make a Space MCSG map. Any ideas?

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe put the cornucopia in a central spaceship that connects to all the other areas of the map? Areas where you can be shot off into the void with a very good reward at the end could be good too. Also, please don't have that one place that's crammed full of chests like the boat or the pink room. At least make it very risky to go to if you do plan on making one.

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
Does anyone know hoe to set up a bukkit server to build on? If one of the people who wants to build could set it up that would be great. If u happen to make a server give me the IP first before u give anyone else it please

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
Does anyone know hoe to set up a bukkit server to build on? If one of the people who wants to build could set it up that would be great. If u happen to make a server give me the IP first before u give anyone else it please
NEVER trust me with computers...

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
Just so everyone knows i should be posting a screen shot with my ideas for the corn tomorow. I really hope to get a server set up soon so we can all start planning and building this thing.

loverthehater

Tribute
Reaction score
Make a little broken off part of the map, and the only way to get to it is to jump/parkour to it. Probably will have some chests. Use Endstone for stars, just a couple of places where mooshrooms spawn. I really would love to see "alien cows", haha! Good luck with the map! Best wishes and I really would LOVE to see a space map and I wish you the best of luck! :)

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
Here are some shots of a rough draft of the corn for the map:
2012-05-23_16.48.21.png
2012-05-23_16.49.10.png
2012-05-23_16.49.33.png
The whole idea around putting the chests so high up ( I know you are confused) is too make it even riskier to go the the corn. If u fall from those ladders you could take fall damage or die. The reason i did this is to make the corn more of a bloodbath like in the books and movie. This follows my slogan for this map " Think Like A Gamemaker"

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I like the idea, but I think you should make a platform connecting the chests and a place to stand atleast, because it would still be easy to get punched off and enforces your idea of making the bloodbath more bloody.

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Here are some shots of a rough draft of the corn for the map:
View attachment 1020View attachment 1021View attachment 1022The whole idea around putting the chests so high up ( I know you are confused) is too make it even riskier to go the the corn. If u fall from those ladders you could take fall damage or die. The reason i did this is to make the corn more of a bloodbath like in the books and movie. This follows my slogan for this map " Think Like A Gamemaker"
Before you even do that, let me tell you that ZombieTracker does not like Cornucopias that high up.

He says it is too easy to defend, I know because my old map had that and he hated it.

Theugotzd

Spectator
Reaction score
Maybe you could have a series of spaceships in battle with walkways to get to them, or a big hanger, a good place to hide.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci