• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Going to make a Space MCSG map. Any ideas?

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Kinda looks like the people who spawn on the far sides and corners of the cornucopia would be at a disadvantage since they need to go around the pillars to get to the chests. Try widening it a bit more.

mrturek

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey I would like to help on your map! Great space idea! would like to get more involved in the community as well!

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
Just got the world edit (world painter) put on the server to make the ground endstone. The layer of endstone goes down to about 4 blocks at the least but there are still some stone and water in the map. I will try to get that to get fixed soon. From now on I will split this map into 2 threads. This thread will stay for ideas and updates on the map. The new thread I am making will be for builders to talk and discuss plans and goals for building the map.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This is still quite inconvenient if you spawn in front of a pillar. The first person from district one is always directly facing straight for the centre pillar. Maybe you could attach some vines to the pillars and put some chests on the top? Say, 4 chests on the bottom, 4 on the top?
Either way though, you should have 8 chests in the cornucopia, not 6.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Some people would be at a disadvantage due to the pillars, i suggest finding a different styled cornucopia

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
I like it, but like everyone is stating, the pillars are a problem.
Maybe make it have one pillar on top of the crafting table so it looks like an umbrella-ish thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci