• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Going to make a Space MCSG map. Any ideas?

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Um, no offense dude. But this map looks like absolute crap. There's no commands on the server either.

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
Um, no offense dude. But this map looks like absolute crap. There's no commands on the server either.
The first one is because its my first time doing this and i dont know what to do the second is because all vanilla server cuz bukkit would not work.

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice cornucopia. I can't wait to see how the rest of the map turns out.

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
Just wondering about something. My creativity and craziness is being set back by this space map and i really think a Equestria (From MLP:FiM) map would better suit my map making style. Would you ponies like me to keep going with the space map or would you like to see a Equestria map instead?

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
Just wondering about something. My creativity and craziness is being set back by this space map and i really think a Equestria (From MLP:FiM) map would better suit my map making style. Would you ponies like me to keep going with the space map or would you like to see a Equestria map instead?
Space, more unique, but go ahead and make the Equestria (whatever that is) afterwards.
Also, I'm not a pony. o_O

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I actually like the third failed corn, but you have to be able to get out.

xK00l_Ghostx

Tribute
Reaction score
Going to host a Beta test for the map on my server. Here is the I.P. 5.164.62.98:10 If you havent already you also need to download hamachi and join my group to join. NetworkID:mcsgmap Password:joinmap

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Going to host a Beta test for the map on my server. Here is the I.P. 5.164.62.98:10 If you havent already you also need to download hamachi and join my group to join. NetworkID:mcsgmap Password:joinmap
Just so you know, not a lot of people are going to want to use Hamachi...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci