• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gold Donor Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please use the following template when entering:

What is your IGN? Powdski
How long have you been on the MCG servers? 1 year
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? Never
Why do you want donor? I want it, so I can get into clan battles.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
What is your IGN? blazerboy123
How long have you been on the MCG servers? since may 2012
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? yes
Why do you want donor? to give to another friend as a gift for an upcoming birthday

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your IGN? well it's for a friend but Zaranium
How long have you been on the MCG servers? I've been playing on the servers since the release and he has been playing since Feb of 2013 and he is really good :D
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? well i have but my friend is a iron donor
Why do you want donor? I want the donor for him because he is a great friend and does really deserve it he can't do this at the moment cause he is gone but i hope you can still let him participate in this, thanks :D

feelzzHD|Nikola

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your IGN? My In-Game name is feelzzHD.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
How long have you been on the MCG servers? I've been on the Server's for a year!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? No i did not. Actually my friend's bought me iron donator several times.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why do you want donor? This 'll be a long anwser! :p Since im playing MCGamer Server for a year now, i wish i could be a donor above iron. Why? Well since i have 1600 wins it's really hard to play without getting targeted. I know Gold Donator can only change the color of their name, but still it's helpful isn't it ?! And plus all of my friends have diamond/platinum ranks, and to be honest im really jealous of that. Here are some IGN of my friends : ApexSRB,Maji007,_Dz1kso0n,ItzOmaR_,HalilovichGC,_LaxiHD_... And IM freaking jealous xD.

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
Please use the following template when entering:

What is your IGN?Nanos14
How long have you been on the MCG servers?Almost a year
Have you ever bought any donor rank before?No but someone bought me iron donor.
Why do you want donor?Because gold is a very nice color and I want it plus I need it to go into CBs.

Mr_Ant87

Diamond
Reaction score
Just wondering, but would I be able to apply, but give the gold rank to someone else (seeing as though I already have a donator rank)?

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
What is your IGN? For a friend (Supersoldier911)
How long have you been on the MCG servers? He's been here for around a year.
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? He's never had donor.
Why do you want donor? So he can play full games with friends. Also it would be much easier to play clan battle with donor.

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
What is your IGN? OpticFusionz_
How long have you been on the MCG servers? 1 3/4 years
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? No.
Why do you want donor? I want donor because I always get kicked from games and I see lots of people with it in games and they're always talking to each other. So frankly I'm getting lonely. :(

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your IGN? GleekFourLife
How long have you been on the MCG servers? I believe I joined in the beginning of last year (like in January in February). Don't remember exactly, sorry!
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? Nope, parents think it's a waste of money D:
Why do you want donor? I've never bought ANY donor before, and I would just like to see how it works and stuff considering I've been in this community for a while (not too long, but you know what I mean.) If you are a regular, green name user, you know how it feels when a youtuber is streaming, and you join the same server/game as them, just to be kicked by all the donors, haha. Oh oh, and that bright blue name when you enter a game is beautifullllll.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What is your IGN? akash754
How long have you been on the MCG servers? 1 year and 1 month
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? I got iron donor for my birthday once, but it ran out a long time ago.
Why do you want donor? I would love donor! For 1. Not getting kicked 2. 3 Votes per vote! Thanks for this giveaway so generous! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci