• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gold Donor Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoltageMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
What is your IGN? HohoHD
How long have you been on the MCG servers? 1 year.
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? Yes gold donor 3 times and iron 5 times.
Why do you want donor? Because I feel like I need it to join the clan battles and scrimmages

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
What is your IGN? arsenalfcgunners
How long have you been on the MCG servers? For a year and a half.
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? No.
Why do you want donor? My Gold Donor which I earned after a lot of hard work in duckluv321's bingo is going to expire soon. Being able to join full servers is really nice, because it means I don't have to wait in lobby as long in my already busy life. Thanks for giving out the donor, very generous!

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
What is your IGN? AGFire2013
How long have you been on the MCG servers? About 15 months.
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? Nope, but a friend bought me iron once.
Why do you want donor? Because I can join servers with some of my mod and donor friends easily and not be kicked out every time. I also like the yellow colour c:

VoltageMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
What is your IGN? _xSoulEater
How long have you been on the MCG servers? Over a year
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? Nope
Why do you want donor? So I can be able to join full games, and show my support to the MCG network. I would also like it so my clan could be out there with a donor as leader. Thank you!

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
What is your IGN? Hodgey10
How long have you been on the MCG servers? I have been playing MCSG for over 11 months but been on the forums for only 3 months.
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? Nope, thats why I try to enter giveaways but never get chosen D:
Why do you want donor? I really want donor becuase I always get kicked and it's also hard to play when i always get kicked. Another thing is that most of my clan members have donor while I don't and I always get kicked so if I did get the donor, I would be thankful to you!

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
OGLad
Almost 3 months now
never bought donator on any minecraft server ever
need it for clan stuff bcuz ppl in clans b telling me "u need donor y u no get in the game" and ya i cir evrytim i don't get in a game

emal2012

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your IGN?: emal2012
How long have you been on the MCG servers?: since beta v1 when mcsg first came out and breeze island and sg 4 were the most overplayed maps. Only recently have joined the forums.
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? Never not on mcsg or any servers
Why do you want donor? Who doesn't want donor :p Although on a serious note donor would be awesome to have on a server I really enjoy because I've never experienced what it's like to have a different rank besides the one everyone starts off with.

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
What is your IGN? Gamer101luke
How long have you been on the MCG servers? 2+ Years.
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? Yes, Iron Donor. In was a few years ago back when I was competitive.
Why do you want donor?: For its basic uses really.

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
What is your IGN?: TheRealAussie
How long have you been on the MCG servers?: Since.....Beta I believe
Have you ever bought any donor rank before?: I got gifted gold donor once
Why do you want donor?: For basic donor privileges

Westlake40

Career
Reaction score
What is your IGN? Westlake40
How long have you been on the MCG servers? 2 Years!
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? GOLD once. And iron 3times.
Why do you want donor? Well, I want donor, so can get privileges that non donors like me can't.

ImProfuse

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your IGN? ImProfuse
How long have you been on the MCG servers? A few months
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? Yes, a couple months ago I bought Iron Donor when it was only $2
Why do you want donor? Because the green bean life is hard.

Lenin_craft

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your IGN? Lenin_craft
How long have you been on the MCG servers? Since May 1st, 2014 so about 7 months
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? No.
Why do you want donor? Since I started MCG i have always wanted donor but my parents said it was a waste of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci