• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gold Donor Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruo

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your IGN? This is for my friend, Rykarr.
How long have you been on the MCG servers? Including alternates, he's been here for probably a year.
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? Unfortunately not, he doesn't have the money, nor will his parents let him.
Why do you want donor? He wants donor because it's hard to join servers without donor, especially with clan-related activities. He's also never gotten dono before, so this would be a really nice thing to do. :) thanks!

Last edited:

Maxwill

Gold
Reaction score
What is your IGN? Maxxwil
How long have you been on the MCG servers? Probably around a year and a half to 2 years
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? Nope lol the recession is real
Why do you want donor? Because the perks seem really cool and because it would help me not get kicked and finally because clans show a little more respect and give tryouts to people with donor (my experience)

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
What is your IGN? Ex0dUs101
How long have you been on the MCG servers? Erm... about 2 years
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? Nope
Why do you want donor? It'll probably bring me back to MCSG; not played since V2 :p

J

Jojo

What is your IGN? JLioner
How long have you been on the MCG servers? Over 2 years
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? Yes a lot actually XD iron, gold, iron (currently, ends Dec. 3rd :))
Why do you want donor? I love having pretty colors on the servers :palso it's well helpful to join full servers and play with friends :) That would be an amazing early Christmas present :3

William44444

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What is your IGN? William44444 (I got a stat reset)
How long have you been on the MCG servers? Back when SG4 was released.
Have you ever bought any donor rank before?Nope, always wanted one.
Why do you want donor?I would like donor since December 1st I have no more exams and final tests I can be more active and put this gold donor to proper use. I always HATE getting kicked in servers.
Thanks!

7zu

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your IGN? TheDream_Dude
How long have you been on the MCG servers? About 1 year.
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? Well, I had iron donor twice, thats it :(
Why do you want donor? Because, I do clans and its really hard to get in servers without donor. i cannot Afford Gold anyways :(

Manta788

Tribute
Reaction score
What is my ign: manta788
How long have I been playing MCG: I have been playing in this server since February 2014.
Have I ever bought any donors on this server: yes I have, I have bought iron donor two times.
Why do I want this donor: I use to have donor and I payed for it and I would like to get a gold one I never had it and it's a good 3 months to have. I also get kick a lot and it gets me a little mad sometimes but if I have donor I don't really get kicked. I also been on this server since February 2014 and I record on this server and bought iron donor two times so I also have been supporting this server and never quoted playing on it.

Thanks for reading

LegendC3

Spectator
Reaction score
What is your IGN? LegendC3
How long have you been on the MCG servers? 1 year. One year.
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? Yes iron donor 2 times..
Why do you want donor?I have 1200+ wins and I get targeted every time and staff like that

Godcraft_

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your IGN- godcraft321
How long have you been on the MCG servers?2 years
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? no i have not
Why do you want donor- so i can join full games for cbs and get in to games with my friends. Also i can get into twitch or youtbers games. Also its annoying when i get kicked

Kankrot

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your IGN? Kankrot
How long have you been on the MCG servers? I started on January 2014
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? Yes, iron donor which costed me £1.00
Why do you want donor? All my friends have donor and I don't, which sometimes caused me to not participate in their games, as the lobby is full ;-;

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Darn, I was going to apply to give it to a friend I know IRL cause he's never had donor before. Although I understand the parameters just fine :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci