• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GoldEllipse and Slavtherussian quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexcom

Experienced
Reaction score
I personally Never really liked gold just because of his lying. ok ill show you guys my face at 10k (Reaches 10k) sorry guys but i can't show you guys my face because of ''personal reasons '' IF you are going to lie to us tell us why

I liked slav he was a great pvper He invented the boat trick was chill he told the truth and overall a cool person.

xXCarterHDXx

Quantum
Reaction score
People don't like Gold for causing drama and being really immature.
He stated in his video that he was faking his personality for a while, thus hinting he did Youtube for money.
He should of went out clean and just straight up quit.
As for Slav, i have watched a few videos of his, and he looked like a really cool guy c:
The truth

Westlake40

Career
Reaction score
Why I'm the way I am...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The reason I'm so negative and I've changed is because as I started progressing through YouTube, I made a lot more connections and met new people and GREAT friends. Looking back on it, that's when things started to change negatively for me and I talked to a lot of my old pals before I started YouTube and they all seem to agree. I'm not saying my friends were a bad influence on me, just meeting all these people was really tough and I really do wish I would have just stuck with Jason and not attached myself to a lot more people. My friends have been really good to me so it's not their fault, it's mine. I agree 100% I'm a Inappropriate body part on a male and an asshole and you don't have to keep telling me when I already know this. I still could have made new friends and talked to them I just feel like I got too attached, too quick and that led to a lot of bad things. If it was just Jason and I from the beginning, I feel like the ride would have been A LOT smoother but hey, that's just me. Most of you will probably understand where I'm coming from...

EDIT: This was off his twitter
Tbh I like gold as a Youtuber.But when he makes things like this, I kind of feel he writes all of these messages, just for feel likes its off his chest to tell us that he is sorry. A Youthber that actually cares about us would make A video saying all the things he did wrong and ask if he can start freash.

xXCarterHDXx

Quantum
Reaction score
Why I'm the way I am...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The reason I'm so negative and I've changed is because as I started progressing through YouTube, I made a lot more connections and met new people and GREAT friends. Looking back on it, that's when things started to change negatively for me and I talked to a lot of my old pals before I started YouTube and they all seem to agree. I'm not saying my friends were a bad influence on me, just meeting all these people was really tough and I really do wish I would have just stuck with Jason and not attached myself to a lot more people. My friends have been really good to me so it's not their fault, it's mine. I agree 100% I'm a Inappropriate body part on a male and an asshole and you don't have to keep telling me when I already know this. I still could have made new friends and talked to them I just feel like I got too attached, too quick and that led to a lot of bad things. If it was just Jason and I from the beginning, I feel like the ride would have been A LOT smoother but hey, that's just me. Most of you will probably understand where I'm coming from...

EDIT: This was off his twitter
Tbh I like gold as a Youtuber.But when he makes things like this, I kind of feel he writes all of these messages, just for feel likes its off his chest to tell us that he is sorry. A Youthber that actually cares about us would make A video saying all the things he did wrong and ask if he can start freash.
The drama is for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci