• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye - My MCSG Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh god I may cry ;_;

I could go on and on about how unfair philly's demotion is/was, but I know it will do no good and if anything it might get me into more trouble. Apparently helping out players who are wrongly treated and voicing your opinions that aren't in agreement with staff, is frowned upon in this community :/.

Not one person can replace you philly, you're one of my best buddies and I will always remember all the epic moments we've had. You were by far one of the most liked played on mcsg. Everyone knew philly, and majority loved you. It's a sad.. sad day seeing you go >_<.

#TheClassics forever man <3

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
I love you Philly, really brings a tear to my eye to see you go. Hopefully you will still be on from time to time to talk to us. Have a great time being an astronaut. I know you will be successful, whatever you do in your life, but have fun.

Goodbye Philly, you were one of the best members of this community. You WILL be missed. GG man <3333 I will remember you forever.

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
I am truly saddened to see you leave Philly. I hope we can stay in touch in the future.

Athenaa

District 13
Reaction score
Oh gosh, This is so sad.. You're amazing, Philly. And we'll miss you like crazy. :c
I wish you the best of luck in the future!! <3 And I'll never forget you, Mr. PVP-weakness ;3
Goodbye, björn! ;_; <3

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
Im sad to see you leave Philly.. You have serve the MCSG Community well I'm not surprised you left they did treat you unfairly.
chadthedj.png

Reaction score
Nuu Philly :c when I first met you I was really scared of you but I wish I wouldn't have been because you're one of the nicest people I know. You will be missed, make sure you still talk to me ;_;
Goodbye Philly, to the moon <3

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
*Looks at how many words there are* Nuuuuuu! I'm too lazy D; I will read anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci