• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaquous

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi I'm Vaquous, or Trinity. This is my first and last post on the forums, a lot of you out there think it's really funny, or amusing to post/spread very personal pictures of not only myself, but of other females in the community. Everyone always told me that you were only doing these because you wanted a reaction from me, so here's the reaction you've been waiting for. I don't know if you realize; but I really do not enjoy having my personal photos being spread around by some of you. It started out really small, so I ignored it, I thought the comments and everything people were saying was just gonna end. But for some reason a lot of you found it amusing to continue spreading the pictures and finding a way to contact me and either harass me about what was going on or just make nasty/disrespectful comments. I know a lot of you take it as a joke, and you think of it as something I should be laughing along with, but some of you took it too far. As most of you know, I am a Senoir Staff Member on 2015, and there has been a couple of rumours that are most definetly not true, the first one I've heard was that "I sent nudes to the owner to become a Staff member on 2015". I've tried to explain that this wasn't true, but nobody believes me. I wouldn't do such a thing, just to become a staff member, and the fact that you believe that is sad. Another one I've heard recently is that "I stripped down in a video call, with some of the SrStaff members. Neither of these are true, at all. The only video calls I've been in were almost a year ago with some of my closer friends, playing the block game, nothing more. Some have said I put this on myself, which I understand. I shouldn't have sent anything in the first place, which is something a lot of you can agree with. I made a stupid decision, multiple times, but its not like I'm the only one who does dumb things, a lot of you gave me crap for doing this but I wasn't thinking, I didn't realize what would happen, I can't predict what happens.
This thing that all of you think is no big deal, is a big deal to me. This is because it's my body, being passed around to random people I don't even know, hearing the words slut being directed to me really hurt. I don't know why you don't understand that. Spamming my pictures in the >public< chat on servers is really scary. Getting a random poke or message with an imgur or gyazo link to one or more of my pictures is also really scary. Leaking my; or any of someones nudes or personal photos on that matter is definetly not something anyone should consider. Spreading complete lies about someone is also something you shouldn't be considering. Is someone elses misery joy to you? Is it a fun new hobby to be leaking a girls nudes?
I've been in skype group chats, and I've read "Can anyone hook me up with ----- nudes?" "Anyone want --------- nudes?" I don't understand, if a girl took her time to get undressed and take a picture of herself -not to mention the confidence she'd need for that- and sent it especially to you, you're first instinct is to send it to your friends? Why? What part of that sounds right?
I'm over ranting. I have much more to say, but I don't feel like it's worth anymore of my time. Just know that what your doing, is not okay.
Goodbye.

Rhymie

Tribute
Reaction score
That's awful! I didn't know people did that here. Whatever you decide to do now, I really hope you enjoy it, and live life to its fullest. Have a wonderful life.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
idk who you are but good luck in your future endeavors I guess

2mccookie2

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello,

I might not have known you, because I'm rather new to the forums. I'm sure here at MCSG, people respect your wish in leaving the community.

Goodbye and have fun for whatever you decide to do next.

~2mccookie2

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
The one time we talked you seemed pretty chill. However you turned my pal Josh so I'm sorry you're leaving while we're on bad terms.

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Never heard of a first post being the last, and it being the goodbye post, lol.

R.I.P, sad to see 'ya go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci