• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't know the full story here but I know this is really hurting her. Yes she might of sent them but imagine you were in here shoes and someone leaked all ur nudes how would you feel? Everyone makes mistakes I've got bare nudes of girls xD 342 nudes in my nude album lol but still that's not the point, she probably sent them because she trusted the person she sent them too but I guess he wasn't a trustworthy person. Anyways all of house could go jail for this.

Annihilqtion

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't know the full story here but I know this is really hurting her. Yes she might of sent them but imagine you were in here shoes and someone leaked all ur nudes how would you feel? Everyone makes mistakes I've got bare nudes of girls xD 342 nudes in my nude album lol but still that's not the point, she probably sent them because she trusted the person she sent them too but I guess he wasn't a trustworthy person. Anyways all of house could go jail for this.
Well bud I wouldn't send nudes in the first place because I was taught about stuff like this in school and would of known this would happen

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well bud I wouldn't send nudes in the first place because I was taught about stuff like this in school and would of known this would happen
yeah I get where ur coming and I know she brought this upon herself but it's not a nice think and kills people inside and really does knock their confidence in life

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
All flame, abusive, and inappropriate posts have been deleted. If this continues, the thread will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci