• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
lmao what a s a v a g e

eh ok
Does she have fine assets
mods deleted posts when its true smh
You guys are actually terrible people.. Do a favor for everyone here and grow up. The comments were not really necessary >.>. I don't even know who this girl is but I know one thing that it is not right for you guys to say stuff like that.

(Sorry for the rude comment, but it's just kind of sad for you guys to say stuff like this)

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
You guys are actually terrible people.. Do a favor for everyone here and grow up. The comments were not really necessary >.>. I don't even know who this girl is but I know one thing that it is not right for you guys to say stuff like that.

(Sorry for the rude comment, but it's just kind of sad for you guys to say stuff like this)
well it's her fault, she played with people's feelings and this is what happens

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score

Well I assume you don't know or didn't read Josh's post.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I guess it is her fault, I'll give you that. But no need to make her feel bad about herself xD. You know what I am saying? Or if it's for attention just stop talking to her :p
I personally have no quarrel with her, but I gotta defend Josh. He's not as bad as some of his posts make him out to be.

RyyzingGod

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay, stop lying. This is not flame or abusive posts. This is the truth. Trin stop blaming us (me and josh) for this. We didn't send people anything and went out of our way to delete the imagurs and stuff. We were constantly standing up for you and you let us down. Stop blaming people and saying people are lying when you did actually send pics to get mod/vip/sr mod on 2k15. You know you did and so do we. rubro admitted it. Just stop lying to get people to feel bad for you. Also you're a hypcrite for trash talking to Foopy when what you did was far worse. I hope you learn and you need jesus. Ill be praying for you. And by the way all the ddosers you got on me and josh, they got fried.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
I personally have no quarrel with her, but I gotta defend Josh. He's not as bad as some of his posts make him out to be.
Then don't post comments like that then especially on a thread like this?

nadia224

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay, stop lying. This is not flame or abusive posts. This is the truth. Trin stop blaming us (me and josh) for this. We didn't send people anything and went out of our way to delete the imagurs and stuff. We were constantly standing up for you and you let us down. Stop blaming people and saying people are lying when you did actually send pics to get mod/vip/sr mod on 2k15. You know you did and so do we. rubro admitted it. Just stop lying to get people to feel bad for you. Also you're a hypcrite for trash talking to Foopy when what you did was far worse. I hope you learn and you need jesus. Ill be praying for you. And by the way all the ddosers you got on me and josh, they got fried.
The pics were nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci