• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gravey4rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGhostOfGod

Survivor
Reaction score
OK KID with 29 wins tell me more pls, you can go ahead and report me if you think i boost, and check my game stats #Lovehaters
You know what is sad that you lose your time posting threads and comments against me (and your 29 wins obviously :3)
god is that u

Giolightning

Survivor
Reaction score
OK KID with 29 wins tell me more pls, you can go ahead and report me if you think i boost, and check my game stats #Lovehaters
You know what is sad that you lose your time posting threads and comments against me (and your 29 wins obviously :3)
Ok, hold up right there.
Dont get ahead of yourself.
Just because i get a stats reset and just because i don't play for 2 years doesn't make me bad, k?

Do you really think skills is based on wins?

If you do then you're completely wrong.
All i see you do is boost, that game on valley side with your 6 other people, all chasing me down for 5 straight minutes.

And even with all those wins.... you think your ACTUALLY Ranked #12?
All you do is boost, and its a shame actually because by now playing 2 years you SHOULD be good in pvp instead of boosting to desperately get wins.
Pvp against darkrai202, BomBashious, xExtract, good people that could absolutely destroy you, and just because they are ranked lower, or don't play as much as you doesn't mean you are better than them.

Go ahead you want to 1v1 me?
Do it without your 9 man team amigo.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, hold up right there.
Just because i get a stats reset and just because i don't play for 2 years doesn't make me bad, k?

All i see you do is boost, that game on valley side with your 6 other people, all chasing me down for 5 straight minutes.

All you do is boost, and its a shame actually because by now playing 2 years you SHOULD be good in pvp instead of boosting to desperately get wins.
Pvp against darkrai202, BomBashious, xExtract, good people that could absolutely destroy you, and just because they are ranked lower, or don't play as much as you doesn't mean you are better than them.

He'll run, he does cross country after all.
Get it!?!??.:/,!?6,/6$
Majestic team

E

Ephiza

Ok, hold up right there.

lol you REKT him

HuahwiEqualsGod

Survivor
Reaction score
Translation: taco taco taco taco taco taco taco

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, hold up right there.

Have you even fought him he's actually a great PvPer you wouldn't have a chance against you seeing as I've beaten you pretty easily and he can beat me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci