• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GuyGraphics - Drawn Avatars for Free! (+ more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWhitestLama

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: TicklishCreeper
Have you subscribed to my youtube?: Yes ( i will sub box you i have 594 subs and 95 000 views)
Pose: both arms flexing
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? : One i have please
Do you want any extra items? (eg. armour, MCSG symbol in corner ect.): maybe rayban like sun glasses?
Thanks Otto
pick you

TheMarkCraft

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: TheMarkCraft
Have you subscribed to my youtube? (You dont have to, but this guarantees a speedart + if you dont I may hold a grudge and do yours not so well): Yes, I did.

Pose: Holding a diamond sword

Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer): the one I have on.

Shoulders or no shoulders? (No shoulders are like my examples, shoulders are what i've been trying to do, and they're like most other avatar makers (GrapicalCheese): with
shoulders

imaminegirl

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi Otto - :) Just thought I would let you know that I think the avatar you did for Nephilum is really good:D, you should add that to your examples on this thread.

Reaction score
IGN: My youtube channel's name is NightLightMC
Have you subscribed to my youtube? (You dont have to, but this guarantees a speedart + if you dont I may hold a grudge and do yours not so well): I just did sub :D
Pose:
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer):
http://minecraft-skin-viewer.com/player/iNeedANightLight
Do you want any extra items? (eg. armour, MCSG symbol in corner ect.): Like a sword maybe? Or a bow or axe?
Have a nice day!

PS: If you need to contact me add my skype : iNeedANightLight

PrototypeVX

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: PrototypeVX
Have you subscribed to my youtube? (You dont have to, but this guarantees a speedart + if you dont I may hold a grudge and do yours not so well): I have indeed
Pose: Like a DBZ stance where they're powering up to gain more power
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer): Link to my skin is here - http://imgur.com/Gk6y0yC
Do you want any extra items? (eg. armour, MCSG symbol in corner ect.): Could I have text in the top left hand corner saying "PrototypeVX"

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: miner9823
Have you subscribed to my youtube? (You dont have to, but this guarantees a speedart + if you dont I may hold a grudge and do yours not so well): Unfortunately I haven't yet because of some account issues, but oh my goodness I want to subscribe...
Pose: I would like to have a pose of which I stand straight holding my pickaxe with both hands.
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer): I'm ok with the skin I currently have. :)
Do you want any extra items? (eg. armour, MCSG symbol in corner ect.): Simply a pickaxe would do, any material like diamond, wood, stone, or iron will do. :D

I've got to admit, your artwork seems pretty epic... :0

JudePlays

Survivor
Reaction score
Application:
IGN:Skin:http://i.imgur.com/vUE7yMl.png
Have you subscribed to my youtube? (You dont have to, but this guarantees a speedart + if you dont I may hold a grudge and do yours not so well): Yes
Pose:Shooting a bow
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer):

Do you want any extra items? (eg. armour, MCSG symbol in corner ect.):No

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Your avatars are really good! What program do you use? Paint Tool SAI is my guess?

Imaqinative

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:Imaqinative
Have you subscribed to my youtube? (You dont have to, but this guarantees a speedart + if you dont I may hold a grudge and do yours not so well):ye dood
Pose:standing and smiling
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer):the 1 i have on
Do you want any extra items? (eg. armour, MCSG symbol in corner ect.):fishing rod

MrZombzZ

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:
Have you subscribed to my youtube? (You dont have to, but this guarantees a speedart + if you dont I may hold a grudge and do yours not so well): I have, just now. And I should congratulate you, you are providing some good content :D
Pose: Just the head and the shoulders if you'd like, That is how I prefer it at least.
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer): This one I have on right now, 'cause it's kewl!

Do you want any extra items? (eg. armour, MCSG symbol in corner ect.): Nope, It's alright as it is. Don't want to take to much of your time.

Deira

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: eddy986
Have you subscribed to my youtube? (You dont have to, but this guarantees a speedart + if you dont I may hold a grudge and do yours not so well): Yes
Pose: Standing straight with a fishing rod in right hand and smiling
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer): The skin i currently have its ok.

Do you want any extra items? (eg. armour, MCSG symbol in corner ect.): Yes, i want MCSG symbol in one corner.

Verelle

Platinum
Reaction score
Thread locked due to necroposting. Please avoid necroposting in the future. Have a fantastic day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci