• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers just don't get it.

sasboy123

Survivor
Reaction score
Sure not as many as eu, but I would still say 1 in 5 games has a hacker
oh you play au and only 1 in 5 game is a hacker omg I would love that us EU players have to deal with hackers and hacker teams every game and on TS I have and friends and you tubers have said when they poke mods they always say they can't deal with it/ or I'm busy and make an excuse?!

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
oh you play au and only 1 in 5 game is a hacker omg I would love that us EU players have to deal with hackers and hacker teams every game and on TS I have and friends and you tubers have said when they poke mods they always say they can't deal with it/ or I'm busy and make an excuse?!
Whoa, chill with the quad post...you can reply to more than one post in one go

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Please do not post multiple times in a row.
To people saying AU hackers are not in abundance, this certainly is not the case :p

My thoughts have been said a couple of times so I wont be writing a paragraph, but what if, you were falsely perma banned for hacks? You now cannot play on the servers ever again (unless you have proof of course). We have the rule in place so that people who are wrongly banned can still play too, and as stated, so hackers can clean up their act.

sasboy123

Survivor
Reaction score
Please do not post multiple times in a row.
To people saying AU hackers are not in abundance, this certainly is not the case :p

My thoughts have been said a couple of times so I wont be writing a paragraph, but what if, you were falsely perma banned for hacks? You now cannot play on the servers ever again (unless you have proof of course). We have the rule in place so that people who are wrongly banned can still play too, and as stated, so hackers can clean up their act.
But what if it is obvious hacks?

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, that wouldn't be a false ban, would it? ;)
People are falsely banned often, hence why we have a ban dispute section.

If someone IS hacking however, they will be punished. Simple as that.

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
The way I see it, people who hack on the servers as trolls, to annoy people, or just because they don't like the server should be perma-banned.
What if all hackers were perma-banned, and then those who actually care about the server make a ban dispute, which then has a much higher chance of being accepted than normal, on the condition that they don't break the rules again?

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
then, there would be many ban disputes, creating even more work for the senior staff.

S

Sepyz

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
What is the percentages of this happening?
More than you would think, i'm sure there are a lot of people in this community who have hacked and turned it around. But those names are for staff eyes only ;)

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Look guys, I have recorded and reported countless hackers on the servers, only for them to either not be banned, or come back after their week suspension and keep hacking. Now I know MCgamer has a really good staff team. But their is a point where we have to realize that a little warning wont change a hackers opinion. they don't get it. This is why I suggest permaban for obvious hacking or permaban on second offence of hacks. It would keep the servers far cleaner. The people who hack on minecraft are as low as you will find, and that's not something that I think MCgamer should be letting swim in their pool.
As another staff member stated, I'd like to thank you for reporting people as it really does help the MCGamer community and the MCGamer staff team. I completely see your point, however, we want to make sure that people get a second chance. Although many people don't utilize that second chance, some do, and if even 1 person takes that chance and stops, it is worth it. Everybody makes mistakes, so we want people to have a chance of fixing their mistake.
Hacking = Week ban. Deleting evidence = PermaBan for innocent person. Something here is wrong.
Hacking = Week Ban ; Hacking + Deleted Evidence = Pardoned Ban. If someone gets away for hacking due to someone else's ignorance and complete disregard for the rules, then a permanent ban seems fair enough to me.

NewAgeMC

Platinum
Reaction score
I believe everyone should get a second chance. Maybe they were being stupid or someone got on their account. But whatever the situation was, after they goofed the 1st time they get a second chance to redeem themselves and make up for their mistake.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci