• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Hamlyn - A Survival Games Map

Would you like to see Hamlyn added to MCGamer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
I don't like this map because the village area with all the building looks a lot like many other maps, and it's too hilly around the outside of the map... It reminds me too much of Ancient Japan, which I hate. Also, this probably won't affect anyone else, but this map looks like it'll be laggy because of all the building at the village
We have played test games and I can assure you that it will not lag. In fact we designed this map to minimize lag.

Horsman4James

Tribute
Reaction score
We have played test games and I can assure you that it will not lag. In fact we designed this map to minimize lag.
Hmmm, that's good. I guess there's really no way to avoid lag for me though, 'cause my laptop's (Already a red flag) specs are: Intel HD Graphics, Intel Pentium 1.7 Ghz dual core, and 10Gbs of Waaam.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Reminds me of a isla re rosa // survival kingdom // tsg2 nice job

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Reminds me of a isla re rosa // survival kingdom // tsg2 nice job
I like this a lot.
Thank you :)

[edit] OMG almost 100 yes votes, this is crazy honestly thank you so much guys for the amazing support you have for this map. I had a great and fun time building this and for my first real attempt at making a somewhat decent map to get this feedback really brings a smile to my face. Also to the people that gave criticism especially Joel Maury-Holmes and SuperxAndrew without you we could not have improved this map!
Once again thanks for the support :D

ItsMac

Survivor
Reaction score
Can I please download this? This actually looks like the awesomest thing ever! The terraforming is truly well above all other maps. You do not know how much I am in awe about you amazing talent with creating maps. If I were granted permission to download this map then I would be extremely thankful bro, I look up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci