• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Hamlyn - A Survival Games Map

Would you like to see Hamlyn added to MCGamer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
Very nice!

Some suggestions:
- Add more boats, in the water

Pros:
-Amazing terraforming
-:)

DarkJedii

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, really nice map, i was hoping to be able to download it and use it as a hunger games map on a server, mentions would be made as its only fair, would this be a possibility?

Christian

Experienced
Reaction score
Wow, I really like this map! The details of the houses, IMO, are the best. Hopefully this will get added!

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Hey, really nice map, i was hoping to be able to download it and use it as a hunger games map on a server, mentions would be made as its only fair, would this be a possibility?
Sure I see why not :) But as you said make sure to give full credit me and the builders.

Wow, I really like this map! The details of the houses, IMO, are the best. Hopefully this will get added!
Thank you very very much :)

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I remember playing on this map in CommunityGames was it 5? It was pretty awesome, I really liked the gameplay, I still think this should be added.

Obliterate

Experienced
Reaction score
I have one question, what exactly would happen if someone used this as a map on their SG server without permission? I am aware that it is not allowed but what exactly can you do?

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
I have one question, what exactly would happen if someone used this as a map on their SG server without permission? I am aware that it is not allowed but what exactly can you do?
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci