• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Hamlyn - A Survival Games Map

Would you like to see Hamlyn added to MCGamer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Once again guys thanks for the great feedback!

Reaction score
I really think the gameplay could be great on this map. You didn't utilise too much water, yet you added enough + the lilypads should help out with that. There is plenty of flat land while still maintaining a nice terrain. The custom trees are well done.

My only problem with the map is the depth and detailing in the walls. For example, take this image..:

There isn't much detail to the walls, and the palette is a bit strange (just the stained clay). Perhaps some stone bricks, stairs, and fences could really help to add detail to the walls.

Overall, it's nice. I can envision good gameplay on the maps, but I think the buildings need some more detail.
Yea, this ^.You should put a cobblestone wall, then a fence and then a slab in both sides.

YES! Finally a map that seems good (to me) xD. I don't really like the other ones.

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
This is terrible who would play this? (jk amazing map <3)

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Yea, this ^.You should put a cobblestone wall, then a fence and then a slab in both sides.

YES! Finally a map that seems good (to me) xD. I don't really like the other ones.
This is terrible who would play this? (jk amazing map <3)
Thank you guys! :)
Also I have gotten some more screenshots.
1. The MCGamer hall of fame.

2. Something secret ;)

3. An overview of the entire map.

SharkyCraft_

Survivor
Reaction score
YES! im the only one on my line :D life completed :D <3 it's been awesome working on the map :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci