• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Helios - Kingdom of the Sky

Do you think this map should be added to MCSG?

• Total voters

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Map's Noice!! CONGRATS HOPE THIS GETS ACCEPTED. So this is wat u have been working on tyler

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
So amazing seeing all the nice comments people have been leaving on this thread :)
While I didn't do as much as a few of the builders, I am very happy to have worked on this map with you guys.

(I think I already said that but reiteration is key! :D)

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Great map, great build. The only reason I voted no is simply its not the type of map I would like to play. Nothing wrong with it but I just hate playing on floating maps. Maybe this will change my opinion. Not sure, I guess we will have to wait and see :)

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Great map, great build. The only reason I voted no is simply its not the type of map I would like to play. Nothing wrong with it but I just hate playing on floating maps. Maybe this will change my opinion. Not sure, I guess we will have to wait and see :)
As always, I more than respect the opinions of those who take their time to review my maps; however, it is unfortunate that you let your bias negatively affect the poll.

What I mean is: Voting yes or no should be more than just first glance of the map or predetermined assumptions (your case: sky maps are bad). It should be based on aesthetics and gameplay factors not the mind set "I think sky maps are bad, this is a sky map, this map is bad".

This is the only issue I take from your reasoning. However, like I said, I'll respect your opinion, but I wish it was actually based of good/bad things on the map, not just what you assume.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
As always, I more than respect the opinions of those who take their time to review my maps; however, it is unfortunate that you let your bias negatively affect the poll.

What I mean is: Voting yes or no should be more than just first glance of the map or predetermined assumptions (your case: sky maps are bad). It should be based on aesthetics and gameplay factors not the mind set "I think sky maps are bad, this is a sky map, this map is bad".

This is the only issue I take from your reasoning. However, like I said, I'll respect your opinion, but I wish it was actually based of good/bad things on the map, not just what you assume.
I never said the map was bad I think it's an amazing map, very good build. The reason I voted no was because the poll said would I like it added and I voted no for the simple reason I don't like playing on sky maps. Once again it's an amazing build and looks amazing is probably great to play on but it's just a personal thing. As for sky maps this is by far the best one around. For example if the poll was to say do you like the map I would have votes yes. I hope you get where I am comming from I know it's a bit confusing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci