• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Helios - Kingdom of the Sky

Do you think this map should be added to MCSG?

• Total voters

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
Iuuugh suuucks.
EDIT: This map really sucks.

Last edited:

DarkJedii

Spectator
Reaction score
Honestly dude, this is looking like one amazing map!!!

Ignore that one person, they have obviously trolled.... leaving a negative comment with no follow up, i would understand if there was a at least a few lines of reasons bet there was nothing, so please ignore them.

Just a few question;
Would be we able to get a world download of this map soon?
And would we be able to use this on our own servers? (Of course, recognition would be in clear display)

Keep up the good work, look forward to the next one!

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly dude, this is looking like one amazing map!!!

Ignore that one person, they have obviously trolled.... leaving a negative comment with no follow up, i would understand if there was a at least a few lines of reasons bet there was nothing, so please ignore them.

Just a few question;
Would be we able to get a world download of this map soon?
And would we be able to use this on our own servers? (Of course, recognition would be in clear display)

Keep up the good work, look forward to the next one!
My internet has been slow beyond belief.... I am going to try to make the trailer and finish the final touches on the map for the download, but I can't do that until my internet becomes fast enough for me to actually play Minecraft! D:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci