• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Helios - Kingdom of the Sky

Do you think this map should be added to MCSG?

• Total voters

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The nostalgia feel I got when I looked at this. I really do miss chatting with you, Andrew, It was fun. But you were sassy and covered up my Easter Egg on the map, so, we still gotz us a problem. Well, best luck in the future!

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
This map looks absolutely amazing! The build quality is incredible! I am really looking forward to seeing this map on the servers!

Ryann

Spectator
Reaction score
I love the size and the structures of the map. Looks really good for PvP and I love the idea of void maps - I really love Lobby Ga

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
This is lobby games 2... :(
This comment couldn't be any more false.

Lobby Games is first of all: a knock off of a lobby. It was designed to be a lobby, not a SG map. Also, lobby games suffers from lack of pvp space and a central theme. It is mostly random as far as the builds go along with the fact that there is not more than a 10x10 space anywhere to battle.

On my map you will find that there is notable pvp space. (Unlike Lobby Games, this map has more land than void.) Also, there is a coherent theme coupled with the fact that there are chest routes and everything is very manageable to get to. If I am being perfectly honest with you, it is worth noting that on this map falling into the void is more of a second thought than a real danger.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci