• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Helios - Kingdom of the Sky

Do you think this map should be added to MCSG?

• Total voters

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
So it's like Adrenaline? Void isn't a big part of it?
Not necessarily. This is meant to be a "sky lands" map. However, it is built in a way where it is pvp friendly and falling to death isn't something to focus on.
No I mean I think it will get accepted only to be out voted every game by valleyside or whatever.
Well, I certainly hope that's not the case, but you never know. :p

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
*Supporters of this map!*

We were unlucky in the map update today regarding this map. I still think it is MCSG quality though. I am not going to be creating any new maps, so I will focus on getting Zone 85 Revamped on the servers as well as this map. If you would like to help, tell others to give us feedback, etc. so we can focus on making both maps the best they can be. Thanks!

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tip 1: The dam below needs more detail.
Tip 2: I think that there should be a way to get in and out of the blimp on the far right.

Tip 3: The bridge on the right has a flat wall. Maybe push the surface in so thickness can be made?

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Tip 1: The dam below needs more detail.
Tip 2: I think that there should be a way to get in and out of the blimp on the far right.

Tip 3: The bridge on the right has a flat wall. Maybe push the surface in so thickness can be made?
Thank you so much for this response! You don't see many people anymore who actually post valid suggestions. I will take both points into account and do my best to improve them. Thanks!

TeamDmon

Survivor
Reaction score
I like everything on the map - But I don't like the way that those bridges would play out in PVP (The thin mid-air bridges)

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I like everything on the map - But I don't like the way that those bridges would play out in PVP (The thin mid-air bridges)
I actually agree with you. There are some bridges that are way too skinny that are being fixed. However, the main bridges are actually all decently wide.

Timmeh

Tribute
Reaction score
The buildings are too large to only support detail in my opinion, some more depth would be nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci