• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 4-Apply Here!

Reaction score
this is starting to heat up this is starting to be a better Hell games than the hell games 3 0.o I will certainly be watching the stream if I'm not revising =3

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:sionghwee
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:I want to try my skills vs pros
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 35 wins somewhere between 7000 and 6000
Can you record?: no
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):no
How many subscribers do you have?0
What timezone do you live in?gmt plus 8
Additional info:can I join?

James Lam

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:jameslam
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because the match would be hectic. I want to play with some of the best people on mcsg and see how i stand up against them. Ive also heard loads of good feedback about the event and i hope i can be a part of it.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: wherever 200 wins puts me.
Can you record?: yep
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): yep
How many subscribers do you have? 650 around
What timezone do you live in? Gmt +10
Additional info: i have never been part of a hell games before and i would like to have a shot at it. I want to meet some new people and attempt the hell games challenge.

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
Well looks like something fun. I hope the time will be convinient) will apply once I get back from work

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IGN: Darkrai202
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I was in the hell games 1, it seemed like a cool idea but everything was waaaaaay cray cray, I was competing on like 5000 MS, there were faulty plugins, yeah. I want a chance to play hell games again when it's been tested and improved.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 19th I believe
Can you record?: Yep!
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yeah, started less than a month ago
How many subscribers do you have? Last time I checked it was 113, I gain around 5 per day.
What timezone do you live in? GMT + 9:30
Additional info: I like narwhals.

Cheedos

Career
Reaction score
IGN: CHEEDOS
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I was in the hell games 3, and lost so I want to try again
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Page 7 I think
Can you record?: Nope
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Nope
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? Central
Additional info:

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: BlitzCometITU
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because I want to win such a big event.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Like 900 or something
Can you record?: Yea but I don't wanna
Do you have a Youtube channel? Yea(if so, answer the next question):yea
How many subscribers do you have?idk
What timezone do you live in?PST
Additional info:yo

mekval

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: mekval
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Cause it is freaking awesome!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 350 idk I don't play very much anymore.
Can you record?: No :(
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): mekvalGraphics new channel so not many subs.
How many subscribers do you have? 7 :(
What timezone do you live in? GMT +1
Additional info: Please accept me :)

Reaction score
IGN: emo_steve
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because it sounds like a really awesome spin to traditional MCSG and it would be awesome to be part of it!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I have won 70 games but I dont know where I am. I reckon maybe 1500th to 2000th
Can you record?: I can but would most likely livestream the actual event and the upload the video to my channel a couple of days after the event.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): I do have a YouTube channel called OfficialXionCraft. However, I am creating a new channel which will be more consistent, called TheBritishTryptsta. It is about 50% completed but I am still speaking to graphic designers helping with Intros and stuff like that. I would livestream the event and upload it to the channel once it was created.
How many subscribers do you have? OfficialXionCraft: 108
What timezone do you live in? GMT (UK) but I am up most hours that suit EST as I play with mostly Americans :)
Additional info: Hope I get it and if you need to contact me regarding the YouTube channel thing, then add me on skype danger1318

knifeinthebutter

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: infamouscookie
Why do I want to participate?: It seems like a good way to compete with some of the best MCSG'ers :D
Leaderboards?: As of now- #204 (286 wins)
Record: Indeed :D
YouTube?: Yup- 255 subs (http://www.youtube.com/user/knifeinthebutter?feature=mhee)
Timezone: Eastern Time (I live in Ohio)
Additional Info: Will the streamers also be recording the match while they spectate? Other than that, hope I get accepted :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci