• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 5--Apply Here

hb01

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: hb01
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Its really epic, you have awesome Fights and you meet Guys from other Regions you normall dont meet :)
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 353 Wins --> Around 150
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, SurvivalGamesVideos
How many subscribers do you have? 75 Subs
What timezone do you live in? CET

ZedekVibeZ

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Zedek_VibeZ
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I want to see how well I can do and make a name for myself.
Where are you located on the leader boards?: 524th
Can you record?: Nope.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Nope
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? GMT or england
Additional info: Member of TheLegends

DavidDA99

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: DavidDA99
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I really want to show that Im not as bad as some Guys think and I saw its really epic....
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Not really high but I promise I can bring really good skill
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No sadly not :(
How many subscribers do you have? :( :(
What timezone do you live in? CET
Additional info: Dont underrate me ;)

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: sarchikani
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I think that this event is really fun and would love to be a part of it.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Around 1100, my signature seems to be wrong.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes , It's PressBtoJump
How many subscribers do you have? 66
What timezone do you live in? Eastern Timezone
Additional info: I am not able to do this if it is on Tuesday, other then that, i'm fine.

pure233

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Pure233.
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I think it will be a fun event for me and I will meet and learn to know more of the players. I've also never been in any kind of big event and I've allways wanted to be in Hell Games.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 183. Had a break for 4 months, used to be rank 9 EU.
Can you record?: Yes.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No.
How many subscribers do you have? -
What timezone do you live in? CEST Sweden <3.
Additional info: I like Swedish meatballs <3

iTzSlash3rHD

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:I_Am_Mr_SLaSh3r
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:its seems like fun and i realy want a challange!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:to be exact,page 6 rank 127 393 wins
Can you record?:yes i can
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):yes i have
How many subscribers do you have?atm 389
What timezone do you live in?europe/Stockholm
Additional info:it would be fun as hell!

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Hawk62
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I was part of the second hell games and enjoyed it. I think it's pretty well organized and the hard work really shows. Making a map for each game isn't easy. I hope to participate it this game as the second game was fun and I hope to join in on the event again.
Where are you on the leader boards?: Where ever 180 wins is
Can you record?: I have fraps, but I don't like to as it lags me a lot.
Do you have a youtube channel? No.
Timezone: EST
Additional info: None

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: JakeKav
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Being part of one the biggest events in mcsg would be awesome. I love the 'survival' aspect in this. Better than those 24 pvp matches.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I have no idea, probably bad. I have 73 wins. I like to keep my bounty high, even if it isn't high. :)
Can you record?: Yep
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Nope. Who has time for that?!
How many subscribers do you have? Too many, can't tell you.
What timezone do you live in? GMT (UK), but BST this summer. The clock's are pushed forward.
Additional info: I'm going to win this, even if I don't get entered. :p

Reqless

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Zimpley
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: It looks like a really fun event and since i have not been apart of it before i want to see if i can be a part of it now.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 195. 330 wins as of now.
Can you record?: yep
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): yes. Www.youtube.com/espen80h
How many subscribers do you have?ca 400
What timezone do you live in? gmt +1
Additional info: Not much :) other then that i hope this will be the time i get accepted. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci