• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 6 Official Tribute List! (Info on Quell Inside!)

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, that was me. I only have 30 subscribers. I'm rank 2,000 something. But that doesn't mean I don't deserve to be here.
I feel I may be taking this too seriously, but this comment offends me quite a bit. You're saying I am unqualified just because I haven't been in the community long enough to gather up lots of wins, I don't make Youtube videos, and I'm not popular/famous in the community? That's ridiculous. If that's the way you want these games to be, it's just going to be the same people each time.

EDIT: Only now did I see your future post about ending this topic. Sorry about that.
No, I think that the Hell Games have changed alot as I remember from the first event, I also never said this was you either, is this you, you ask? Maybe? I don't try to offend people, you never know, could be someone else. No, when you say the same people new PvPer's come every once in awhile anonymously. No myself I am not famous nor best at PvP, nor anyone is the best that list, also it isn't based on just these things like someone said before its based on personality, activity wise and such. Your obviously pointing out it's based on those things , PvP and Youtube. It's not

I again say this conversation with this whole topic and how it started.

I also think majority of people here should calm down about this, I already wished the best of luck to the participant and everything I have not committed a crime here, when I say this conversation is done It's done if you would like to talk to me personally then go ahead, because I already have many reasons and retaliations, I also was called immature on this, well I will admit I am not "fully" mature no one is actually mature. If you were yourself mature whoever said that you wouldn't tell me this and be a mature person and not get into the middle of this.

To EllaTheAwesome, I am also sorry if I offended you a bit I never tried to offend someone.

Conversation done too no more messages to me unless PMed

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
All replacements have been found! Congratz those whom made it in, and I will see you all on the 3rd! Please message me if you cannot make it.

Keanu267

Survivor
Reaction score
All replacements have been found! Congratz those whom made it in, and I will see you all on the 3rd! Please message me if you cannot make it.
Yay I made it in as a replacement, can't wait for this event and good luck to everyone! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci