• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 6 Official Tribute List! (Info on Quell Inside!)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sure this might sound a bit disrespectful, and I'm sorry about that...but I feel that people who have already been in the Hell Games shouldn't get to be in it again; even those who died of unfair server/map issues, like I did (sorry to sound like a bit of a sore loser...). It also feels really unfair how people seem to get picked out of being popular...out of the 170 applicants, I know around 30 of them...and 24 of those 30 were chosen.

Just putting my thoughts out there, hope no feelings were hurt.
I agree with that, but not completely. I think it should be a factor in the decision, but not a deciding one. If someone has been in a previous hell games and died fairly to another tribute, then there chances of getting in should be reduced. And if they were in a previous one but died unfairly, their chances should be very slightly reduced.

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Aw. Didn't get accepted :( Oh well, maybe next time :)

Reaction score
The reason why I say this is because I look at the other applicants not being descriptive enough of each question, considering also some don't have many subscribers which is half the questions on the list are about, which is recording, Youtube ect. When you say poltics too the person before your comment said this and what about it? Like I said before I can't believe the people who made the list who are in the US servers, for very few participants I rarely see ingame or lobby, also many people on the list aren't very skilled or well known. I like your desicion though with Theoritically, JustAHotDog, Edog, but others on the list, one don't have aren't very experinced and such within Youtube, PvP, SG. I apoligize for the rant but look back at some of the people you have chose, quite a few have less than 100 subs I saw one that was chosen that said " I have 30 Subs but *they're all random" they also said " I am rank 3000 on the leaderboards. I apoligize for the rant but actually I was looking forward to this event too considering the day I check this it's on my legit birthday of July 29th saying I wasn't in it, you may look on my forum page and see that I am not lying about my Birthday. Good luck participants in this event till then I will sign up for Hell Games 7

- ALL1DO1SW1N | TheOneWolf
Yes, that was me. I only have 30 subscribers. I'm rank 2,000 something. But that doesn't mean I don't deserve to be here.
I feel I may be taking this too seriously, but this comment offends me quite a bit. You're saying I am unqualified just because I haven't been in the community long enough to gather up lots of wins, I don't make Youtube videos, and I'm not popular/famous in the community? That's ridiculous. If that's the way you want these games to be, it's just going to be the same people each time.

EDIT: Only now did I see your future post about ending this topic. Sorry about that.

40s

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey it's Eborec, I will be playing on this account, can you change my name on the queue to this. Thanks for accepting me on the other hand! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci